8. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations...

Happiness is real only when it is shared and the best way to multiply happiness is to share with others...

Here Im to share my happiness with you all...

Very happy to inform you all that this story "Lost my Shadow" has won the First Prize in Best Fantasy Story in Abhigya Awards 2018...

Thanks to everyone who have voted for this story and made it possible...

Dedicating this victory to every single reader of this story...

So as a sort of thanksgiving, Im going to add 5 more chapters to this story... So this story will have a maximum of 15 chapters....

Hope you all like my return gift and expecting all your support in this regard...

Here is the certificate of appreciation from Abhigya awards...

Here goes with the cover page with the winning sticker...

Thanks once again for all the love and support and expecting it to continue further too

....

Coming back to our story...

I wonder why all felt that the doctor is saying for abortion .. Its the doctor who said that its needed for pragya to get pregnant soon as she has some complications in her health...

Even abhi is being indirectly forced to show his love in the form of lust to protect and save pragya from her complications... You will know the problem of pragya in detail when the story progress...

No worries okay... There won't be any abortion and the baby will be born safely... Happy everyone...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Warning: Read at your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

Text in bold italic: Past incidents...