Flowey x Reader - Stupid idiot

For this story I made up the headcanon that:

Monsters weren't sealed away but extinguished except for a few who managed to escape without anyone knowing. They themselves made the underground their home and put up a barrier magic so no one would find them. That's how Mt Ebott became this mysterious. Flowey found a way out of this barrier and escaped. Humans covered up this tragedy with teaching the great war to have been a war between humans, covering up all that monsters ever existed

----------------------------------------

„Can I help you?"

A shop clerk with a friendly smile walked up to you as you looked around the store. His hands were crossed in his lap and he fiddled with the green apron a little. Seemed to be pretty young. As he approached you you put the flower pot you were holding in your hands aside and turned fully towards him.

"Yes, please", you glanced to the shelf and sighed.

"I'm searching for a small little flower that I don't have to care for too much. One that I can sit down on my window ledge and looks nice."

He nodded and walked past you, searching the shelves like you did just a moment ago.

"Is there any flower type or colour you would prefer?"

You thought about his question for a moment. You wanted to set it down in your bedroom. Your bedroom had oak walls and and light orange curtains and bed sheets with red stains since you had drawn next to it with paint and couldn't get it out no more. Maybe a light colour would fit well, a warm one.

"I would prefer a flower in warm colours, please."

He put back the one with purple petals he had held and frowned. Clearly he hadn't been working here for long now. He gave out his emotions that he didn't really know which one to give you. You couldn't help but chuckle quietly seeing his expression.

"That one over there looks nice."

You pointed to the counter where a flower with yellow petals stayed in a rather small flower pot. The flowers head was so large, you wondered how this small stem could hold it upright. You felt like you could see a a sleeping face looking at it. How weird.

"This one? I don't know if I am allowed to sell you that. We found it near Mount Ebott."

"Mount Ebott? Isn't that the mountain rumoured to be haunted by demons?"

He looked at you and seemed to think about if he should continue talking or not. Apparently he decided on talking because he put on a mysterious face and took the flower, holding it up.

"Me and my dad were just on a walk through the forest at Mt. Ebott as we heard a scream. It was high pitched like a girl's voice, only somehow it seemed distorted."

He posed dramatically and held the flower close to his body.

"Naturally we searched for the cause of the screams. Maybe someone needed our help after all. And we came close to it, very close. We were near a small hole in the ground, one that we could fall in and maybe never come out of again."

By now your full attention laid with him. You sucked up every word he spoke like a sponge, your eyes fixed on the flower, investigating it thoroughly. You loved horror stories so this really piqued your interest.

"But!"

He paused and lowered his voice now, giving the flower over to you to hold it.

"Once we stepped out of the trees shades the screaming stopped and we saw no one. No human was there. Only the deep dark hole and this flower sitting just a tad away from it."