Sans x Male!Reader - Gamers

„You could just send it to me you know."

„I wanna know who i'm giving her to."

„Alright, I understand that. When and where?"

Long pause between the messages.

„I live in the city near Mt. Ebott. Pretty much got time anyday."

„I live near that. Would you mind meeting at the art cafe?"

„Tomorrow?"

„Sure. I'lll be there at 3pm."

„Works."

„Alright."

„Cool."

To avoid a weird conversation between you two consisting of only one word each you close the chat and put your phone away.

It's not the first time someone wanted to give you their babies in person. They're all weird collectors who give them to you; they want to know whose hands are working on them.

Yawning you stretch and turn back to your computer, tabbing back into the game and starting the music back up. You've got your computer connected to your stereo which means that the music of the game is being blasted around your ears by the boxes surrounding you. There are some on the shelf behind you, some next to the computer, a big one on your left, some small next to your bed on your right. Barely anything you're as proud of as your stereo.

With a boom the pirate music returns once you're back in the game, together with some japanese yells. You've been only fighting this 1v1 game for a few days and it's actually pretty much dead but damn, you're enjoying beating up those guys in there.

With an excited laugh you start a new match, over and over until your eyes threaten to fall shut. You look at the clock. About 3am. Wait, 3am? Letting out a frustrated groan you give a longing glance over to the ranked button but sigh and close the game, shutting down your computer too. Late enough for you to sleep. Especially since you're supposed to have that meeting tomorrow.

Groaning you stand up and throw yourself on the bed, grabbing the large pillow with the character printed on it and hugging it, burying your face in the soft fabric. It's warm enough that you don't need the covers and you're drowsy enough for once to nearly immediately sleep in.

Immediately meaning about half an hour for you, you're not a wizard after all.

You're woken up by your phone ringing loudly, playing some track you like very much. Searching the floor for it in your hazy state you realize after a while that you've slept in with your clothes and search your pockets, finding it and finally picking up.

„(y/n)?"

„Took you long enough to pick up!"

„Sorry dude, sorry."

„Pfft, it's fine."

The guy starts laughing.

„You sound fucked, man."

„Got it hard yesterday."

„Wait, really?"

„No, you idiot. I've been up too late. What do you want?"

He clears his throat and seems to be shuffling around some things, mostly paper it seems. Rubbing your eyes you push yourself of the ground and scratch your stomach, trying to get rid of the biting hunger in there.

„Ah...wait...is it..."

You listen to him mumbling while you walk to the kitchen to get yourself food.