Date: Unknown, Time: Unknown, Place: Unknown

What is human?

As far as it is said in science, homo sapiens?

An animal with feelings, are other species deprived of this feature?

The image of God?, An unseen one.

The superior race with the highest intellect? still, we remain suffering in this body...

Not satisfied that we are human, changing human itself?.

Through what? evolution or just alteration at it's best.

I stood between the audience made of oneself, the tantalising light fell on the warm beige skin of mine. Slowly the stick moved upon the command from my fingers, the melody from the classic period, Mozart. Requiem for whom?, the past, the people who I lost. It played building up the atmosphere around myself. Ironic isn't it, the tone written on the deathbed of Mozart.

By this, I could draw out the sorrows, with no expression, just the thumping heart within. I moved my head knowing no one was there physically. Although I always wondered that could it be that spirits are roaming in the room, appreciating this mastery, I wouldn't know anyways.

The notes started representing how much scared was he of his own death. My finger work on the violin gradually got faster, the background supported by artificial orchestra sets the tone.

I close my eyes, what do I see, you say?

"Can you take me with you?" the boy excitement well showed upon his face.

The old man could not deny his only grandson, but in the end, it was for his own safety, his own sake. The man wearing the bright green shirt without any words in his mouth walks away, knowing he did not have any confidence to confront the small angel. He walked and walked forever in the cold.

The Requime slowly faded away, making preparation to get into the second act of it, but nonetheless, another sound interrupted before the transition was completed.

"Bravo, bravo, What a performance, I knew you had it in"

I glared from the corner of my eyes, surely an individual stood in the door. I was not frustrated for now. The man in a dress code of his own showed the influence of an individual through a smile, golden teeth.

"So have you made up your mind? are you quitting it?"

"Let's see what the fate holds for me"

The man supported himself with an elbow on the wall, he took out a big Columbian cigar, reading it to be smoked.

I pointed a finger at the sign on the wall beside me, clearly instructing something important.

"Come on not again!"

My body reacted on instinct to catch the time I had gotten to finish what I started, taking the moment again to get swallowed by Mozart's masterpiece rather half of his.

The boy again stands there, this time not requesting in front of anybody, but a book that decided his future. On the first page, it surely warned him about the danger, but he did not seem to care after what happened. In bold letters, a statement was written, a warning nonetheless.

Surely you shall lose what you desire, surely a lot of struggles would await, surely your body would ache or just remain trapped in the oblivion of sorrows.

He already was trapped in the prison of regret, not able to do what he supposed to do. Was he such a helpless little boy, no one ever had expected something from him, never.

Whenever finding something, he always lost it. Thinking it was his fault, being not mature enough. His body always tried to stop him to reach the extreme, but nothing could stop him after what he'd seen.

Dried tears, oversized stained clothes, messed up hair, circles of blackness underneath his two buttons, nevertheless he had gone over a transition.