Date: Unknown, Time: 13:27, Location: Unknown

Above the soft pile I resided. I couldn't describe the words in which the horrific stench attacked my nostrils, but the thing which came next was worse in my opinion.
The texture cold and leathery, every touch disgusted the hand. Afraid to face what I laid upon, finally building the courage, instantly the sight burned into my retinas, an urge to rip of my own eyes which sent this horrific image to my brain.
Pale, bloodless bodies set against each other, mutilated to limit, headless carcasses greeted me.

I hadn't eaten anything, but my empty stomach still wanted to pour some of its juices out to declare how it felt.

All this caused my head to feel dizzy, the waves of shock, my body felt it was read to explode as sudden flashes of memories reminded the initial problem.

"Oh god, it's become worse, remain calm, remain calm"

I inhale and exhale slowly, putting a hand on my heart. Some fragments of still incomplete memory stated particular things, mission, travel, abduction, thus concluding that this was a mission to hell, where we had been sent to be punished for our forgotten sins.

Are everyone alive?, they are, they have to be, if I am. Am I lucky, luck haven't even worked for me not in the past or any time sooner. On the topic of that I have been notoriously known for my unfortunate situations so I'm a hapless chap.

All the pondering had caused my senses to remain on standby as I realised that I sat on my own species, dead although.

I closed my eyes and slowly tried to get up, fully keeping my mind at a different place, ignoring that I had even contacted the vile soulless puppets.

I shifted my weight, at last I stood up, but this was just the point where I began in the torturous atmosphere, this time consciously.

The hall still stenched as everywhere there were signs of wreckage, I just prayed in my tiny heart that everyone are alright or at least even alive. I wished that though.

Bare footed, the surface beneath the foot came in touch with the chilled tiles. For now my nervous system was more passive. Steps that echoed through the way.

I kept my feet on the unbroken tiles, still keeping up with my breathing procedure to keep me with enough supply of the well needed oxygen.

As I went deep the building the colder it got, my body shivered without any coverage, the cold air surrounded my naked skin. Modesty at its best huh?

I had no idea where my destination was, just like my life, wondering until I hit a wall.

From the path, I followed, observing the place I never came. The interior was alright modern enough, purposely built for some type of experiments.

The bulbs flashed, a disco one. On the way I saw doors, but mostly empty, only containing the presence which it kept in times before.

The lengthy corridor lead to the bodies that I left behind. The stench still present like it awaited me.

I should've had taken right in the intersection, so the one before made me come around where I began the fearful amble.

The map now set in my mind for at least this road, I was ready to inspect and make myself enlightened about this dark circumstance which had consumed my... closest.

I gulped a huge one down, slapping gently my face with the fingers which once firmly remain on the pile of mushiness.

The first room which caught my attention, I entered inside the big facility. The room where many laid without any peace, slammed against the wall as there dried blood described the fatality of there departure.

I approached the repulsing scene, nearer and nearer I got to retrieve clothing.

I bend and take scarlet clothes which stank, it was better than to be a nudist, showing of what I had and had not.

Zip, zip, now dressed in lab coat which defined my body, the clothes being paraphernalia of the scientist here rather specifically soaked in a substance which I did not wanted to talk any further about.

If people saw me like this until now I would have been behind bars, Jack Ripper II.

A feeling of gloominess fell upon my body, heavying it, everyone here had families, but now they were in the skies.

Tables, wires, sharpened utensils, diagrams, documents, things around messed up, similar to my room, but this was rather a gigantic ward. Still the tingling feeling in my back gave always gave a chill through my spine, never had I ever believed superstitions. However for today it was a occasion which made it all true.

While examining the dead bodies, not dead bodies anymore thou, I found a black plastic, but heavy walkie talkie, scratched all around. The buttons screamed to switch it on, how could it be even working, I wondered. It's one thing that it starts to work but another would be a miracle that it catches someone's message.

Flicking the flashy red switch, static came in response, the noise of disappointment at one end and hope at another. Involved with the mechanical function to catch some frequencies. Nothing but the annoying sound surrounded me, without any presence of any spirit, the sweat formed on my neck. Was this piece of scrap really significant, would it bring me the peace that I really required, I never knew.

The footsteps grew closer as I just realised, hiding under the wooden commodity called desk, door creaked as another shadow is added in the room.