Date: Unknown, Time: Unknown, Location: Still somewhere

The eruption of fear, paralysed my body as my senses interpreted the heavy individual who walked inside the rectangular platform. The bald man, buff but with a massively disproportional torso, his precense engulfed the room.

"Why cannot I find my hair," He hold his head and with a questioning rageful voice he asked the question to himself. He throws his arm on the thick wooden table which got halved with a crushing thunder.

Between his ridiculous comment and my expression, I just wanted him to tell him that his haircut looks good on him.

With each impactful tap of his bare foot on the ground made me vibrate internally. What was his purpose, was he here to catch me, am I merely a test subject?, a tool for them?

The room magnified in my face, the people, the untilies, the abrubting inhuman.

My body moved on my own, I crawled out, promptly launching my body towards the door.

The man with his bulky body asks something.

"Have you seen my bloody hair, I cannot.... What the hell, you running from me?"

Following the questions his swears came raging upon as I smoothly took the head start.

"You know where my hair are don't you, you bastard"

What in the world was he screaming about, was this another trick, making a fool out of me or was he really full of crap.

Where was I even running to, my feet hit the cold marble, I had forgotten about how painful it was to run. The monster behind showing no declaration of changing his mind.

"Boy, oh boy you are gonna become my lunch"

The statement from a creature like that made me believe that he was gonna just take one bite of me and my life would be more than over.

The time got slower as the thoughts flowed like a rapid. Are everyone experimented just like me? Or was I the only one. Can this also be a test to see my physical ability?

Questions and no answers, my mind remained in the world where the mind just blabbered things to me, sometimes complaining, it was not the time right now, it was too late to realise that my footing had changed into a headless mass of bones and fat, the friction and my balance failed me. I slipped, my shoulder smacked the body, it was rather pulpy. Still I exerted force on my hand to get up, I needed to find a hiding, basically that was the plan.

My body shifted again to run, but this time the sudden change in pace made my body tensed up and quickly this changed into bursting agony. There was no way my muscles had healed, it was miracle that I had gotten this far.

Still in the wild goose chase, I was more of a duckling, the man with huge strides and constant speed, no wonder he was on my tail. Was this again the time to give up, my body this time was not even responding.

With breath creating smoke clouds, I exhaled and inhaled the remaining air, cutting the corner to another direction, I sprinted towards the one of many small homogenous rooms.

Encompassing only the cupboard and lockers, I slowly unsealed the metailic container, crossed my hands and laid back in it, closing the lid in the dimly lit room

I controlled my breath and relaxed my screaming muscles.

As moments passed, a sound surrounded me, a whisper?

"Can you hear me?"