Date: 24th of November, Time: 13:37, Location: Pulkovo Airport

And here he is again, I thought I was free from all the reckoning that comes out from his mouth, the big mouthed man who just a few hours ago neglected the offer and just, in general, was ignoring me. Later on, he talked with the director before we departed for the airport. Director at first reluctant, but after his speech included Timmy into the team, maybe his background scared the invincible.

"Look who is sitting with me, the colleague with advice"

Timmy in his most thick English accent puts up an act of mockery. I had not sit down yet he still comments beforehand, I ignore all the negativity and settle on the blessing of the the economy class seat purchased by the organisation, if they had a choice they would had made us sit in the cargo hold.

"Well, I would have easily afford a first class seat, unfortunately the plane is booked, so I will not be able to enjoy the flight, this seat is alright I guess as far as a compromise goes"

I connect the provided headphones to the port in front of me and started to concentrate on a symphony from over the past centuries while the brunette blabbers unnecessarily.

I close my eyes as the jets ignite and our travel begins to Sydney, long one I might say.

The travel starts to pass slowly but eventually, I again faced the small screen in front, listening the music. I open the first channel to see the camera that showed the view below, the things which seemed tiny now were getting engulfed in the white fluff. When almost touching the screen to change to something else, my eyes picked a headline moving on the top.

"A body found frozen, countries objection on security"

The curiousness causes the hand to act on it's own, the details further states in detail about the severity of wounds, ruptured lungs, missing organs, deformation, the body not even recognisable. More I read more my mind felt jolts of pain, he wasn't even from our group, but still I felt an urge to vomit, motion sickness, no?.
I hold my head in shock, gagging a little, breathing turned into a turmoil as oxygen seeped out of the atmosphere.

Suddenly someone hits the seat from behind, the impact alone enough cause me to snap out of it. I observed around, all the the eyes were on me. I wiped my forehead to swipe of the precipitated sweat.

My eyes investigated the space through the seats to identify the being who was responsible for the action, an iris made of clear blue ocean starred through the hole, my body froze and automatically lead the hand to grab the phone, awkwardly shifting the focus toward the object present in my hand. I slid my finger on the smooth crystal ware, opening the messages sent by the research team and so I could go through more detail to investigate, still a feeling resided deep within, diverting me from the individual behind and just some particular things in my mind.