Chapter 2: Tears

Ruki's P

Ruki's P.O.V

The class blushed at the girl in front of us. Of course, she was pretty but it didn't mean anything, did it?

"Lucy there is a seat in the front row and fourth seat if that is fine with you." She nodded her head.

"Thank you, that would be fine." She walked down the aisle with a walk that had been poised and propper. One similar to the way my mother had walked. Meaning that she was a woman of wealth. No different from many of the girls here.

She sat in her seat and got out her supplies before she looked at the front of the class and blushed of embarrassment.

"Now class I am pretty sure that Lucy does not enjoy being stared at." We looked away from her and continued on with class.

Lunch

As lunch started a whiff of strawberries, vanilla, and Yui came to my nose. I looked in the direction of our new student to see her reading more in the book that we had been assigned as she ate. With no emotion in her eyes. So was she putting on an act?

I stood up and walked in front of her desk. She stopped reading her book and looked at me. This time as of she had switched her emotions, there had been happiness in them.

"Can I speak to you in the hallway?" She nodded before she stood up. Once we were in the hallway she arched a brow.

"Do you care to tell me why you were following me yesterday?"

"No reason" She gave me a questioning look before she shook her head.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I stared at her, not saying anything. Just what was wrong with me, and that girl. Why did I want to speak to her? Why did I care about how she felt? "Is there something wrong?" She wanted an answer but I couldn't give her one since I didn't even know the answer myself.

"Nevermind" I said before I walked back into the classroom. As lunch continued, Lucy had went back to the same emotionless girl who I had seen yesterday. The thing was that I couldn't help but wonder just what had made her this way.

After school

School had ended and I was happy to finally be free from the clutches of that woman who had somehow intrigued me. I watched as she packed her things and glanced at me before she shook her head and left.

I couldn't leave her yet.

"Oi Ruki, it's time to go." I looked at the door to see a tall broad build guy who had messy dark brown hair tied up in a bun with some strands of hair hanging out from the back and red eyes.

"I will meet you guys later." I said before I walked out of the classroom and in the opposite direction of him.

"Oi, where do you think you are going?" I ignored him and continued walking. As soon as I got outside I felt the cool winter wind and heard the voices of the people around me. Then her scent came to me. I looked in the direction of where it came from to see her walking. I had to speak to her but it was hard.

I decided that it was best to ignore how I felt and talk to her. As I followed her she started to pick up the pace. I did the same. She started to walk even faster and I did just that.

So she ran. I ran after her and just by my luck, she had been interrupted by the train passing. So she had no choice but to stop. I stood next to her and watched as the train went by.

"Just how long will you keep on following me?" I looked at her to see her staring at me with an annoyed look

"I have to ask you a question."

"What is it?"

"Yesterday, why were you crying?" Her eyes widened and her face reddened before she looked away.

"No reason" The train finished passing by and she looked back up. Then I had finally seen the pain in her eyes. Along with tears forming from underneath them. "I...have to go." She immediately took off. I only watched as she ran away from me and sighed. Just what did I do?

°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

See you soon!