Chapter Twenty-Eight

I flutter my eyes open, as i see a glimpse of sunlight coming from the window. I expect to see Liam beside me, but I didn't see someone.

Wow, my back hurts, my head is spinning, my feet are trembling.

"Niall?" I saw someone creeps on the door. "Hmm, hi?", I fling my head to the side and Jeany showed up.

"Liam's preparing breakfast. How's your sleep?", She asked.

"Its good, but my whole body felt so weak when I woke up", I shrugged.

"You should take care and be careful Niall, you just got out of the hospital a month ago", I nodded and she gave me a smile. "Liam really loves you, you know that?", I smiled and said, "Of course I do, I love him, with all of me", She giggled and said she'll be downstairs.

You can say that I dont have manners as I fumble with Liam's clothes on the cabinet finding a muslce shirt to wear together with shorts. I went to the bathroom, stripped my clothes off and hoping on the shower. The cold water suddenly ran through my body as I close my eyes and relax.

Knock, Knock.

"Niall? You there?", What I just wanted to hear. "Yeah, the door's unlock", Well, i unlocked it if ever Liam look for me.

"Can I come in?", He asked. "Hmm yeah?", I said but more like a question. The door fling open but I keep my eyes closed. I hear the shower curtain slip and come back. I jumped as two hands caught my waist.

"Relax its just me", I hear him say on his low and raspy voice. Hmm so hot. I smile to myself and suddenly naughty thoughts ran inside my head. I bit my lip and my Niall 2.0 down there immediately jumped up to my torso, heck.

"Someones excited", Liam whisper in my ear making shivers run down my spine.

I turned around but looked down my feet a little bit ashamed. "Dont be shy babe. Youre beautiful", I look up at him and kissed him passionately.

"I can help you with that", He winked and I swear I fell on my knees, im joking.

__________________

After the shower, we ate breakfast.

"Hmm, Li?", He hummed in response. "I, A-are we, together? I mean, boyfriends", I asked. "Of course we are", He smiled. "I love you", I kissed him and said, "I love you too Liam".

Our breakfast was inturrupted by my phone ringing. Liam quickly pick it up and said, "Hello?"

"Liam", and then, I recognize the voice. "Louis", Liam answer. "Can I come over?", Liam let out a heavy laugh making Louis, on the other line, sigh.

"Liam I swear I'll never mess up this time, please Li", He begged. Liam looked down my feet and sighed. "One, don't call me 'Li' only friends call me that. Two, how can I know you're not going to mess up again?", He replied raising my eyebrows a bit. "Well, Liam, just please give me five minutes to talk to you when I get there", Liam let out a sigh again and gave him a chance.

"He'll be here in two", I just nodded and continue eating.

I hate witnessing Liam sad. He makes me happy and it hurts when he is so down.

We waited and we finally heard a knock on the front door. I open it for Liam and there Louis stands. I let him in and sat beside Liam on the couch.

"I'll make juice", Liam nodded and I proceed to the kitchen.

-------------

"Liam, let me explain", He said. "You only have five minutes and your time starts now." I glanced at my watch and to him.

"I know this is not enough for the things that I have done to you, those who have damaged you, physically and mentally. But I want you to know that I still love you as a bestfriend, a brother. I should've confessed that I am g-gay in the first place, 'cause I know you will help me through this. And I know you self harm, and its hard to see your best mate crying but I did make you cry and I hate myself for it. I'm not asking for your forgivness if you dont want to, I just want you to accept my apologize, its only been 3 minutes so please", He finished. "You know, Louis, you will be forgiven but the scar that you left in my heart won't leave there, You've hurt me so much. You are forgiven but can you do me a favor?", He nodded. "As far as possible, please just, s-stay away f-from us. Keep your distance from me and delete my phone number or cut every single of our connection, forget about me, look for your prince charming, start a new life,  please", And by this time, I know this is hard, and tears came falling through my cheeks.

"That would be hard Liam, forgetting about you", He said, almost breaking down. "You have to do it Lou, you have to, please", I cried. He hugged me and my heart fell, its hard, letting go of our friendship and i will forever hate myself for doing this. But this is for the best.

I hugged him back, a bone crashing hug.

"Im so sorry Liam, I love you", I nodded.

"I will take care of him, don't worry", and Niall walked inside the room. Louis thanked him and we hugged for the very last time, he took one last glance at me, before walking outside the door, sobbing.

Niall hugged me, we cuddled and cried together, the whole time. I cant believe I let my bestfriend go, but this is, the new start of my life.

-----

okay guys hi! So letting you all know that i am sobbing right know bc i want to inform you that the next chapter is going to be the final chapter and after, its going to be the epilogue of OBSESSED. im not doing any sequel and I know you'll hate me for that, but im starting a new niam story, its on my profile, guys thank you so much!

xkayceex