16 - Not Again...

...

"Hey, just sending this message to inform you that I'm leaving Seoul soon. Don't worry and take care of yourself"

...

Soon the practice start and his body still didn't cooperate. Of course his body didn't cooperate well, he's thinking about something else and he's bearing it alone.

...

An hour passed since they started their practice again and their choreographer walks in to their practice room to monitor their progress. The choreographer points each of their weakness. No exception for Hoseok and Jimin.

Both of them are their greatest dancers in the group but they have no exception either.

The word 'perfect' is a must for them. It is their responsibility to do so. Every details must be pointed out so that they will keep improving. Either from the choreographer or staffs, everyone in the company has the right to point out.

Physical appearance, dancing skills, singing skills, clothes, hair styles and much more must be pointed out whether they like it or not, it is a must. They have to be perfect in everything.

Sometimes the choreographer points out what they should change or whatsoever with a nice and gentle way but there's also a time when the choreographer points out whatsoever mistakes they did with a harsh way and today is the day.

Today is the day the choreographer become harsh at them. Maybe the choreographer is also stress about their upcoming comeback. The pressure of being a choreographer of BTS who's known for their synchronized dance makes him stress.

Of course the choreographer needs to be harsh sometimes. Usually, right around the corner, its the time for the choreographer to be harsh. They need to be perfect for short amount of time before presenting their choreography towards their fans, towards the public. The sharp choreography carries their image so they need to improve and always be perfect.

The first mistakes that the choreographer notice is of course none other than Jin but the choreographer shut his mouth up and waits for them to finish the choreography and the music to end.

Upon the choreography ends, Jin thought he'd be the first one to receive some harsh comments from the choreographer but the choreographer didn't point him first although their eyes met just now.

All of them gather near the choreographer, making a semi circle with the choreographer at the center. The first two person that the choreographer point out are Hoseok and Jimin, their main dancer and lead dancer.

As their main dancer, Hoseok's responsibility is to lead everyone and Jimin's responsibility is to do the same as Hoseok. Hoseok and Jimin are the keys to their performance.

All of them looks down on the floor like a group of lost puppies upon hearing the choreographer's harsh comments to Hoseok and Jimin. They hear everything and stick it to their mind as a reminder for them to do better so that they will not drag each other down, so that they will make everything easier towards one another.

On the other hand, Jin is not focusing at all. He tries to do so but he can't. He just can't. His phone in his pocket keep vibrating and on top of that, he is having all sorts of sickness from head to toe.

Everything hurts.

Everything he did just cost him pain. While the time passed with hearing nothing but the choreographer's angry tone and harsh comments towards them, Jin tries his best not to collapse. He tries his best to balance himself and finally it's his turn to be scolded over his mistakes.