Chapter1:Secrets Out!!!!

Danny was sitting in class, English class thought by Mr Lancer."Alright class. Do page 201 and after that you will write an essay about your family's life work." Mr Lancer said and half of the class groans in annoyance."But it's to much workkkkkk!" Dash whined."Well would you rather mark the whole 9th graders English assessments?" Mr Lancer said pointing at the stacks of papers."N-No sir." He said."Good."

They started to work and then Danny's parents of all people storms in with a bazooka in both their hands."There he is!!" They shouted and pointed at a Danny who has fear in his eyes."M-mom? D-dad? What are you d-doing?" He asked getting up from his seat."Danny run!!!" Sam yelled."Not so fast!!" Jack yelled.

"To kill a mockingbird!! What are doing and pointing that thing at your son?!"Mr Lancer yells slamming his hands to his desk."Dad it's still me please!!" Danny pleaded."Shut Up Phantom!!" Maddie yelled and Danny's eyes went wide."How can Fenturd be Phantom? He isn't a ghost." Dash said leaning in his chair deeper."Oh really?" Maddie said smirking.

She took out a smoke bomb mixed with a chemical compound that can expose ghosts that are disguised as humans. The smoke spread through the room. After five seconds the smoke cleared and Danny lost control over the ice cold rings washing over him transforming from Daniel Fenton to Daniel Phantom. Everyone was shell shocked."Uh,...boo." He said.

"Die ecto scum!!!" Jack yelled as he shoots at Danny as he dodges the blasts from the giant gun or he puts up a shield."Dad please stop! I'm still Danny Fenton you know and raised." Danny said as he landed on Mr Lancer's desk."Shut it ghost. Your not my son!"

"That's just cold!!!" Someone yelled from under tables."Jack! Get him while his of guard!!" Maddie yelled and Danny was shot down in a glowing green net which made Danny change back into Fenton. He screamed in pain from the electricity coarsening through his body, making him pass out.

"DANNY!!!!" Sam and Tucker yelled as they attempt to run to them but got stopped when Jack and Maddie pointed revolvers at their heads."We got Phantom take him away!" Maddie said into a wrist watch on her right arm and then Agent K and O."YOUR GIW AGENTS?!" Sam yelled desperately trying to get to a unconscious Danny.

"How could you do this to your own son?!" Valarie yelled."His not our son!" Maddie and Jack yelled in sync."Take him away." Jack said as they just pulled him out of the room while Danny's head was banged against the door frames and stairs.