Chapter16:Happy Endings

So far everything turned out great for the heroes and saviours of Paris. The evidence found was used against Gabriel in court and got sentenced life in prison in a secure publicly unknown location.

There was investigation done on Adrien as well but luckily nothing lead to him as being part of it. Danny lived peacefully in Amity...once in awhile since he was living with Vlad afterall.

Marinette's parents took Adrien in and Adrien was happy he can finally be a normal teenager. Everyone at school didn't treat them any different. They are still human.

Danny's ghost hunting became easier for him now that he has the Phantom Miraculous and Sam and Tucker would occasionally help him using their powers.

Vlad attacked Amity less since he did get what he wanted. Danny is living under his roof and that's enough to keep him from being a psycho. The holidays they would go to exotic places, Danny obviously bringing Sam and Tucker as well.

Ten years later
Marinette became a fashion designer with Adrien, her husband, as her model...by free will. Marinette became famous and soon she found herself taking over the fashion industry.

Chloe on the other hand didn't like that Marinette and Adrien got married so to get away from it all she moved to New York where she works for her mother.

Danny, Sam and Tucker became known as the Protectors of Earth. Turns out Vlad wasn't done with his schemes. Luckily for Danny, the people didn't hate him. Everyone knew his secret except that he is a Miraculous holder.

Danny and Sam got married and had two beautiful kids. Their powers showed up later and it startled Sam one day while she was giving them both a bath, but soon Danny learned them how to control their powers.

Danny was thrilled. Now his son, James, is five years old and his daughter, Abby, is three. Danielle would occasionally visit them bring them gifts from all over the world.

Time skip

It was Danny and Marinette's birthday and too surprise the twins, their parents and friends and what is left of their family arranged a surprise party in the park.

In the mean time Adrien and Sam kept Marinette and Danny busy with other stuff, prentending that they forgot their birthdays.

"Did they seriously forget? It can't be a coincidence?" Danny said."Whatever it is...it still hurts." Marinette said as Sam and Adrien came back."Okay, one last stop!" Sam and Adrien said at the same time.

They got in Adrien's car and Adrien intentionally drove into traffic. While that happened Danny and Marinette was put to sleep using one of the saps of Sam's plants she had in her garden.

When the twins woke up they were in a middle of a dance floor sitting on two chairs."What just happen?" Marinette asked. As soon as both of them were standing all their friends and family jumped out with a big,"Surprise!!"

Marinette being clumsy almost fell backwards into Danny."Wait a minute! But you forgot?" Danny said confused."Ghost for brains, we put on a act. We would never forget yojr birthday!" Sam said."I don't know if I should take it as a compliment or a insult." Danny mumbled.

"Happy birthday, daddy!" James and Abby shouted as they ran to Danny with their dolls in their arms."Ah ha, there you two are!" He said as he picked them up and hugged them to death.

"Uh, okay, everyone!" Marinette said and gotten everyone's attention."Thank you all for coming. We really appriaciate it. Well! Let's party!" Marinette anounced as Nino started to play music and everyone started to dance, the kids started to play and everyone was lively.