Chapter6:Sad

Alya arrived at the Bakery and entered with Nino being dragged behind her."We have something from Marinette and Adrien!!" Alya yelled as she stormed through the line of the customers."What?" Sabine and Tom said in sync as they stopped what they were doing."It's on this flash drive and in this package!" Nino yelled."Store is closed for family matters!!" Tom yelled and without a word the customers exited the store knowing what it is about.

Alya ran up to their apartment with Nino, Tom and Sabine following close behind."This is pretty traumatizing." Alya said as she gave the photographs to Sabine. She pulled it out with shaking hands and turned the upside down photos over  so she could see it properly."Tom." Sabine said she starts to cry."There's also this flash drive with a video you need to see." Alya said as she plugs the flash drive into their tv and the video loaded on the big flat screen.

They woke up."Tikki." Marinette whispered and got no reply. Marinette looks around and saw Adrien with her. "Uhhh what happened?" He asked getting up."Uh, h-hi Adrien. I don't know." His eyes widen."Plagg!!!" He shouted."Who's Plagg?" Marinette asked."Uh, I friend of mine who was... visiting from...uh out of town." He says.

"Hey, let me go!!! I'm fucking human being!!" Someone yelled and then suddenly there was a light from behind and a boy looking a lot like Marinette was threw in. His entire body was full scratch marks. Tom's and Sabine's eyes went wide.

Then the screen faded to a new scene and underneath it says Day1:Test 1. Adrien and Marinette was each holding a creature. They looked weirdly at them."Transform now!" Someone yelled. After awhile the camera is pointing at Adrien and Marinette."Plagg, Claws Out." Adrien says as he transformed into Cat Noir and they gasped as they saw him. The camera moved to Marinette."Tikki, Spots On." She said as she transforms into Ladybug. They gasped harder.

"SHE'S LADYBUG!!!" They shouted as they continued to watch the video.

The screans switches to a lab. Marinette and Adrien was strapped to tables. The screan read now: day 31 first experiment. Sabine was crying. A man in a orange jumpsuit and a woman in a turquoise jumpsuit came in and puts on some latex gloves. They each grabbed a tool and started to cut open their chests. Adrien and Marinette screamed in pain."PLEASE STOP!!" They both yelled."Shut up!" The two figures said as the woman punched Marinette in her jaw. Tom was looking angry and sad at the same time."PLEASE!! IT HURTS!!!" Adrien yelled and the man punched him harder.

Then the video ended or so we thought."Alya and her friend Nino. If you continue to try and hack our files we will not hesitate to do worse!" The woman said."Tell the girl's parents that we also have their son." The man said as the video was cut off.

"Tom those are the people who kidnapped Daniel from us and now they have Marinette and Adrien!!" Sabine shouted."They are not getting away with this!! Were they doing this on Daniel for 15 years?!" Tom yelled."Should we take this to the police?" Nino asked."No, well, only the photos but not the video. It has their identities of Ladybug and Cat Noir on it and we can not spread this secret more than it is."Alya said as she took the flash drive and puts it back in her bag."I'm going to the police, right now!" Tom said as he grabbed his coat and ran out with Sabine. Alya and Nino opened the bakery again and helped out until they got back.

Marinette was the first one to wake up. She groans as she sits up straight. She looked around her and saw Adrien was next to her and Danny was floating while he slept. Marinette looked at herself. Her clothes was soaked in her own blood as well as Adrien and Danny. Adrien lost his jacket and his shirt was completely ripped to shreds and his jeans was now ripped from underneath and he was barefoot.