Chapter3:What?!!!

Marinette's POV
I was swinging home and it felt good with the wind in my face. Just when arrived in my room a man with a orange jumpsuit jumped me until everything went black.

When I woke up I saw I changed back to Marinette. My eyes widen the people who took me knows I'm Ladybug. I put my hands on my ears. Thank Master Fu It's still on me."Tikki." I whispered and I got no reply. I look around and saw Adrien with me. Wait Adrien!!!"Uhhh what happened?" He asked getting up."Uh, h-hi Adrien. I don't know." His eyes widen."Plagg!!!" He shouted."Who's Plagg?" I asked."Uh, I friend of mine who was... visiting from...uh out of town." He says.

"Hey, let me go!!! I'm fucking human being!!" Someone yelled and the glass wall lifts up where we were in and a boy wearing a black and white jumpsuit with a D on it. He had white hair and glowing green eyes."Quiet GHOST!!" A man in a orange jumpsuit shouted as he pulled out a glowing blue stick and stabbed in his side. He screamed in pain and then two rings washed over him changing his hair black and eyes blue and white shirt with a red oval and blue jeans like Adrien's and red and white tennis shoes.

The man picked up by his hair. The boy kicked him in the stomach and the boy smiled in victory."You think it's funny, ghost." The man said."Aww, Jack do think you can kidnap me from my real family when I was just a baby!!" He shouted and mine and Adrien's eyes went wide. The man threw him in the cell and hit face first into the wall."Oh my gosh. Are you ok?" I said going to the boy. I pulled him on my lap while Adrien takes a defensive position in front of us. The boy looked confused.

"Where's Tikki?!"I shouted."and Plagg?!" Adrien added."Those weird creatures. They're fine for now until we find a smaller scalpel!" He said as the door slid down."IDIOT!!" The boy yelled but the man was far gone."Who are you?" He asked us."I'm Adrien and this is Marinette." Adrien says."You don't look like ghosts so why do they have you here?" The boy asked."Ghosts?" I asked and he sighs."I'm Danny and your in the worlds most haunted town, Amity Park and in a supernatural governmental lab named the Guys In White or GIW for short." He said with tears in his eyes."What's wrong?" Adrien asked."That guy who threw me in here used to be my father but they kidnapped me when I was just a baby but that's all I know and that they wanted me to join the Guys In White agents. They brought you here obviously because you have strange powers or something." He said.

"What? We don't have powers." I said lying."Look I sense magic around you two. So you can drop the act." he said as he clenches on his stomach."Okay I have the power of creation and I don't know about Adrien." I said looking up at him."Destruction." He said then my eyes widen. There'sonly one person with that power."Cat Noir?!" I said and his eyes widen."L-Ladybug?" He said."Okay, I don't know who Ladybug and Cat Noir is but we are not save here. Here they are going to dissect, prob or torture you. That's what they did to me." He said as he lifts up his blood stained shirt showing his scars.

"What are you and what was those two rings washing over your body?" Adrien asked."I'm what is known as a Halfa. Half human and, here comes the crazy part, half ghost." He said looking down."Why are they keeping us here? We don't use our powers for evil." Adrien said."They don't care. I use my powers for good even if parts of the buildings I'm slammed into tumbles in from me from stopping evil ghosts." He said.

"Can we escape?" I asked sitting next to him."I've tried before and every time I would get a punishment." He said."Just great I found out that my parents aren't really my parents and they kidnapped me when I was a baby. Just super!" He shouted.

Could he be my brother? Could these people be the people who kidnapped him? My thoughts were interrupted when Adrien and I were pulled out by our hair. Seriously are these people looking for hair extensions or something."Those aren't hair extensions!" Adrien yelled but got punched in the stomach. He grunted in pain."Adrien!!" I shouted."Shut the hell up. You have no reason to scream." The black skinned agent said as he punched me in the jaw. Adrien and Danny stared wide eyed.