Chapter2:Pain

Danny was thrown in the cell by his so called mother."I can't believe you lied to us after all we've done for you. Kidnapping you from your real parents and sister because we thought you could be a great Guys In White agent. Guess we were wrong." She said."Hey, who is my real parents?!"

"Your parents is the best bakers in Paris and you have a sister. I have other strange people to capture so bye. Ghost Boy."
Danny's POV
I'm not a Fenton. Good news people the people who I once called my parents are TRAITORS!! Note the Sarcasm!!
Two hours later I was roughly pulled by Agent K by my hair."W-where a-are you t-taking me?" I asked. Agent K chuckled."You'll see."

As I am clutching on my hair from being pulled for dear life, literally. Agent K stopped in front of a big steel door and he threw me in. The room was pitch black, but luckily I could see well enough to see it was a death defining, killer, dangerous obstacle course. The lights went on and my eyes took a good while to get used to the sudden light and the obstacle is actually bigger then it was when the lights were off. I stared wide eyed at the course in front of me.

"Wha-?"

The speakers suddenly boomed and made a pinched sound making my ears bleed. I cover it up with my hands but it's no use. It stopped and my hands was full of red with green specked blood."Phantom your going to complete this course in your human form then in your ghost form so that we can see which one side is more powerful." Maddie said.

"Well I'm not sure if you could tell. I was never athletic in my human form...MOM!" I mocked."Ugh just do the course!" She said and I rolled my eyes."And if I refuse." Then there was chuckle from Jack."Then we make all the experiments more painful or we can start by killing your family." He mocked me in a baby tone.

I rolled my eyes again and started to run the obstacles and it was terrifying. The obstacles either had a little blood blossoms smeared on it making me stop and sneeze or it was ecto radium. At least they don't have Sam or someone else who I care about, because this would only make me turn into you know who.

One week later
Sam's POV
It has been a week since Danny is taken away and exposed in front of the whole class.

"Danny." I sobbed when they pulled his unconscious body out the room like lazy teenager with a heavy school bag."I hate them!" I shouted as I went and punched a wall."Sam calm down!" Tucker yelled."How Tucker?! They just took our best friend away whom we known since we in kindergarten. Danny better escape or I won't be able to live with myself and what about Danielle?" I asked just dropping to the floor.

"Hey Sam, your Danielle's mother and I'm her uncle and we are going to protect her from those dimwits called Jack and Maddie." Tucker said sitting next to me."Why him? He just wanted a normal life but just count on life to mess something up." I said."Great Gabsy. Mrs Manson and Mr Foley we demand a explanation."

"Ok, Danny Fenton is Danny Phantom after a freak accident with his 'parents' Ghost Portal." Tucker said."That isn't good enough." Paulina said."Why you little piece of shit." I said."Do you know how many times Danny risked his life to save all of you?!" They stood quiet."That's right you don't know because you don't know all the battles he fought. Would you be able to fight a alternate 10 years future self?!" I shouted and class' eyes went wide.

Tucker and I left the school after a long talk with Mr Lancer. We went to Fenton Works to tell Jazz the bad news. On our way there Skulker came flying up to us asking where the your majesty the Prince of the Ghost Zone is."Where is the whelp?" He asked."Captured by...the GIW." I said to him and his eyes went wide."That's bad. If they take away the Ring of Rage then the Ghost Zone could be doomed since the Crown of Fire and the Ring of Rage are connected." Tucker was wondering."So that means..."