Chapter8:News

(Just to clarify Danny is 16 so is his friends, obviously and Marinette and Adrien and their friends so yeah. Enjoy!!-LadyNoir303)

The Doctor came in Marinette's, Adrien's and Danny's room with the test results from their blood."So?" Marinette asked."Are we siblings?" Danny asked eager to see if it is true."Why don't you take a look by yourself." The doctor said as he gives the test results to Marinette."Okay this is it." Marinette said as she placed her hand on the seal of the envelope. She opened it and Danny was getting impatient."So what does it say?" Adrien asked."We are brother and sister." Marinette said.

"YES!!" Danny shouted. Then Sam and Tucker walked in."Danny we have a surprise for you." Sam said."Hello Little Brother." Jazz said as she walked in."Jazz what happened to you?" Danny asked worry on his face."Jack and Maddie. That's what happened." Danny's eyes glowed green."Hey Danny who's this?" Jazz asked."Jazz meet Marinette and Adrien. Marinette and Adrien meet Jazz my stepsister." Danny said and Jazz looked at him with confusion."Jazz there's no easier way to say this but when I was just a baby Jack and Maddie kidnapped me from my real family and Marinette is my sister." Danny said."How?" Jazz asked as she sat next to him on the bed."Well you see they also have powers but not like me. Jack and Maddie kidnapped them about a week after they captured me." Danny explained."And then Maddie told us that Danny is actually my brother." Marinette said.

"But that doesn't mean I don't see you as a sister anymore. I still love you." Danny said as he hugs Jazz."It doesn't matter. What matters is that you are save now little brother." Jazz said with a smile."Hey has anyone seen Dani yet?" Danny asked."Uh, what?" Adrien asked."Okay Marinette you are already an aunt." Danny said."Wait what?!" Marinette yelled."Please explain." Marinette said.

"Danielle. Dani for short, is Danny's clone and we found out a few months ago that Danielle has Sam and Danny's DNA so technically she's Sam and Danny's daughter." Tucker explained."Wow." Marinette said with wide eyes."That's quite something." Adrien said."Yeah." Marinette said.

"Danny?" Sam said."Yes?" Danny answered as he looked at Sam."Are you coming back to Amity Park?" Sam asked."I...I don't know." Danny said."I just found my family that I didn't even know about but Amity needs Phantom." Danny said."This going to be a toughy." Tucker said and Danny glared at him."Danny what does your heart say?" Jazz asked."To many things Jazz. One side I want to stay here and be with Marinette and on the other side I don't want to be so far from Sam and Tucker or you." Danny said."Danny if you want to stay here it's fine. You or we can always visit you or us." Sam said."Sam, this is really hard to decide on and right now I just want to be here with Mari but I don't to be far from you." Danny said as Sam hugged him.

"Amity is going to be fine without you. Tucker, Jazz and I have been capturing all the ghosts and putting them back into the Ghost Zone." Sam said."I'm not worried about the ghost attacks. I know you can handle them but..." Danny trails off."Danny if you want to be with your friends then it's fine with me." Marinette said."But I just found you." Danny said."Well there's one way we can stay in contact."Marinette said."How?" Danny asked."Phones." Marinette said."But we don't have phones. They destroyed it remember?" Danny said.

"Well I asked my dad if he can buy us new phones and he did. The phones should arrive in about an hour." Adrien said."Hey whoa. I can't take that." Danny said."Relax. It's the least I could do. I mean your the one who escaped with Marinette and I." Adrien said."Yeah but still! I can't take that expensive gift." Danny said."Danny just stop being so stubborn and just accept freaking the phone." Sam said."Okay, okay. Thank you Adrien for the probably very expensive phone." Danny said.

"Hey how long will your leg take to heal?" Sam asked."Well my core is now a little weak so probably a while." Danny said."Core?" Marinette asked."You see all ghost have a core. It's like the ghost version of a human heart. With out it they can live. I don't know how my core and my heart work at the same time but I know I have both of them." Danny said."Maybe your core is infused in your heart since your blood is a mixture of ghost and human blood." Jazz said."Yeah maybe." Danny said.

"Hey Danny why did you call Vlad Masters a fruitloop?" Marinette asked."Well don't tell them that you heard it from me but he is also a Halfa like me and he is a little crazy so I call him Fruitloop while he calls me Little Badger."Danny said."And he is my arch nemesis." Danny added."Whoa." Adrien said."You have one crazy life." Marinette said."Hey Mari? Have you seen Tikki or Plagg?" Adrien asked."No I haven't. Where are they?" Marinette asked. Then her parents walked in."Hey sweetie." Sabine said and Danny's eyes was a little wide."Mom. Dad have you seen Tikki and Plagg?" Marinette asked."Don't worry sweetie they are right here with us." Tom said as Sabine opens her purse as Tikki and Plagg fly out to their masters.

"Marinette!"

"Adrien!"

They shouted as they hugged them."Don't scare me like that." They both said in sync."My daughter. Protector of Paris. We are so proud of you." Tom said."Thanks Papa...Papa I have some news for you." Marinette said."Yes sweetie." Sabine said."Remember the blood tests the Doctor took with Danny and me?" Marinette said."Yes."

"Well I think you should this for yourself." Marinette said as she gave the results to her parents."Tom it's a match!" Sabine said as she hugged Danny and Danny was frozen a bit but hugged back. Tom soon joined in on the hug."We have our son back." Tom said."I can't believe I found my parents." Danny said.