Chapter9:Remember Me

Hahahahaha that is just funny. Poor Danny. Do you see how Jack and Jazz just looks at Danny.

Danny's POV
3 weeks later
I have decided to go back to Amity and maybe visit Paris once in awhile when I learn how to make portals."So are you coming with me or are you staying?" Vlad asked as I packed my bag."I'm going with you but just know I am not calling you dad because my dad is the best baker here in Paris. Got it?" I said and he just rolled his eyes."Yes, but you are still under my roof and my rules. Got it?" He said that last part in a mocking tone."Hey Danny why are you so hard on him?" Mari asked me as she helps me."Let's just say we don't like each that much. Like badly." I said as I got my crouches."Danny isn't your super fast healing helping?" Sam asked."My core is still a little weak from the Ghostly Wail I held up longer then I should and it's healing just a little slower then normally." I said.

"You have super healing?" Adrien asked as his bodyguard took his stuff to his car."Yeah, but now it isn't as strong as it should be." I said."Who knew both our children are super heroes?" Dad said."Yeah who knew?" Mari said."Clockwork knew." I said."Clockwork?" Mari asked."My spiritual dad." I said and her eyes widen."Well don't tell anybody but he is the Master of Time." I said and she zipped her lips throwing away the fake key."I'm going to miss you." She said."Yeah, same here. We might not know each other that long but we know we are related atleast." I said.

"Hey lets sign each other's casts." I said and we quickly got a marker from the front desk and I drew my DP symbol on the part of the cast that's just behind the back of her hand. I sat down so that she can draw on my leg. She drew a circle with five smaller circle in side and a small wavy line."It's what I draw for autograph." She said."Cool. Hey lets get Adrien to sign ours and then we can sign his." I said and just in time Adrien came in with his last bag on his back."Before you ask yes of course I will sign casts." He said as he drew his cat paw on his ring on my leg right next to Marinette's picture and I drew my My DP symbol on his arm. Marinette drew her symbol on his arm and he hers."Now we will remember each other for a good time." I said and they chuckled.

"Adrien time to go home." Adrien's assistant said."Hi my name is Natalie." She said."Uh, hi." I said and they left as Adrien waved goodbye."See you tomorrow M'lady." Adrien said as he walked out of the door."Well I think this is it, for now." Mari said."Yeah, but once I learn how to open up portals I can make one here to Paris and visit you." I said and she smiled."Good luck with that." She said.

"Danny we will be very happy to see you again, okay?" Mom said."Thanks mom." I said and we all hugged."Awwww." I heard Sam, Tucker and Jazz said."Uh, mom dad meet Sam my girlfriend and Tucker my anything but blood brother and Jazz. She took care of me when Jack and Maddie the idiots were to busy and I still see her as my sister even if she isn't." I said."It's so nice to meet you three. Which one is Jazz?" Dad asked."I'm Jazz sir." Jazz said as she stepped forward."Please call me Tom or whatever makes you feel comfortable. Thank you for taking care of Danny." Dad said."Your welcome...uh, Tom." She said.

"Marinette it's time to go." Mom said and they left after we took a few photos."I'll see you soon sis." I said as they walked out of the hospital."Let's get back to Amity." Sam said as she helped me stand up."I'm glad all this is over." I said."Now come before we are late for the airport." Vlad said as Sam, Tucker, Jazz and I walked to our ride to Vlad's private jet.

We finally arrived at the airport and I was putting in the right settings in my new phone from Adrien."So did what the class do when they found out?" I asked."What?" Vlad said."Yeah, you heard me, my whole class knows I'm Phantom." I said."Oh Daniel." Vlad said as he face palmed."It wasn't his fault. Maddie threw this smoke bomb at him causing him to transform." Sam said. Vlad just stayed quiet."Jazz what did Jack and Maddie do to you?" I asked."They just hit me and starved me by taking all the food away luckily Sam and Tucker saw this and they snucked food up to my bedroom window." She said."I'm sorry this happened." I said and she just smiled."Hey it wasn't your fault."

"To answer your question Danny. Dash and Kwan thought you are getting revenge on them. Paulina and Star cried because they thought you are going to die and the rest just was frozen in shock." Sam said."Wow." I said."Well now we don't have to worry about GIW." Tucker said."Thanks for that Vlad." I said.

"Your welcome Little Badger." Vlad said smirking"...but since no one knows we are half ghost, we still have half a rivalry." Vlad said and Danny smiled."Sure Fruitloop, let's call it Halfa Rivalry." Danny said and Vlad kept smirking."Can't you stop smirking?" Sam asked a little freaked out."Why Samantha a smile isn't evil enough." Vlad said and everyone's faces was emotionless."Sure." I said as they got on Vlad's private jet.

Just when I sat down in my seat, I was feeling sleepy."Sleep Little Badger. It's going to be awhile we land in Wisconsin." Vlad said."Aren't we going to Amity?" I asked."Yes, but we have to land in Wisconsin first then we will drive to Amity to my mansion." Vlad said and I nodded as I fell asleep with Sam next to me and Jazz and Tucker behind us and Vlad in front of us.

Now leaving France. Enjoy your flight. The speakers boomed before I fell asleep.