Chapter14:Inner Demon

This chapter is dedicated to my Crazy Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir friend who I dubbed Marinette as her nickname-Boldangel16 . Thank you for being one of my best friends and remember 'jy is nooit allen'😉

Danny's POV
"Wow, looks like I found you." I said and he immediately turned around drawing out a sword from his cane."Who are you?! How'd you find me?!" Hawk Moth shouted."I'm Ladybug's twin brother. Don't mess with me." I said."Your just a mere child. How will you defeat me?" Hawk Moth asked ready to attack."Easy, I have Ghost Powers. Can't die and won't get hurt that easily. You are a human with a moth miraculous that doesn't give you much abilities for yourself." I said. I broke the window with a ecto blast and jumped out. Hawk Moth followed me."Ladybug, where are you?" I asked over the phone build into the scythe."Eiffel Tower." She said."Good, get ready!" I said as I dodged another attempt from Hawk Moth and then started to fly to the Eiffel Tower.

Marinette's POV
Phantom called and said we should get ready. We searched the whole town for high places where Hawk Moth will be untouchable. Suddenly Phantom landed at us out of breath."You won't believe where I found him." He said and he suddenly pushed me out of the way as a sword was brought down by a man in a purple suit."HAWK MOTH!!" Cat Noir shouted."Let's wrap this up, shall we? Give me all of your miraculouses." He said."Fat chance." LadyNoir said. Phantom started to attack first and he dodged with with grace and attacked with focus."Ah, I see you have the Phantom Miraculous." Hawk Moth said."Yep. It's mine till the day I die, which will be a extremely long time. So don't even try it." Phantom said and LadyNoir and Blanc Aigle (White Eagle) made attack attempts from behind. Hawk Moth caught them and threw them to Phantom. Phantom was sent back by both of them. LadyFox, Cat Noir and I made our attacks and Hawk Moth was sent a step back.

Phantom, LadyNoir and Blanc Aigle stood up and stood ready to fight again. Hawk Moth floated higher and made himself a army out of his butterflies."Try to defeat this." Hawk Moth said and he stood ready again."LadyNoir, Phantom, Blanc Aigle and LadyFox, you stop them while Cat Noir and I go for Hawk Moth." I said. Phantom stopped me."Please be careful." He said and I saw sadness in his eyes."I will, don't worry." I said and Cat Noir and I zipped our way up to where Hawk Moth was.

The streets of Paris was quiet if you didn't count the war that is happening now. Hawk Moth was at the top of the Louvre waiting for us."What's the plan?" Cat Noir asked."We're going to have to distract him and snatch the Miraculous and then Paris will be safe again." I whispered."Enough chit chat! Come up here and give me your Miraculouses. I will bent reality to my will!!" He shouted."If you do that then the Earth is doomed!!" Cat Noir shouted."That's what he wants." I said."We need to be careful. One wrong move and then he'll win." I said and we started to run up the Louvre. Cat Noir pounced on him and Hawk Moth was sliding down to the ground. We went after him and that's when the brutal fight began.

Danny's POV
We fought them for about two hours until they were all gone. We were out of breath and we lost our transformations."We need to get food for them." Alya said."Yeah, where can we find some?" Sam asked."My parents!" I said and we all started to run to the bakery. Luckily it wasn't that far. We arrived and I had to phase us in since the bakery was locked tight."Mom!! Dad!!" I shouted. They ran down the stairs and came to us."Are you guys okay? Alya what are you doing here?" Mom asked and her kwami flew out."She's LadyFox." Dad said."We need food to restore their energy." Sam said. Phani ate some chocolate, Trixx-Alya's Kwami ate strawberries, Batsi ate some small pieces of meat while Will was eating a croissant."How do you three have Miraculouses?" Mom asked."Marinette and Adrien needed help since we are actually fighting Hawk Moth." Tucker said."Yeah, so the sooner they are energized the sooner we can go help them." I said and suddenly a portal opened and Vlad just jumped out scaring the heck out of us all.