Chapter Two

As I hoped out of bed that morning, I walked over to the big window. OMG is that sun I see in Westmister?!?!

"Darling, if you want to GO to College, start by at least trying to get to school on time, Summer,"
my mum shouted from down the stairs

"Who Cares" I yell back.

Yelling, shouting and phsycho's kids are not going to ruin my sunny Westmister day. I am in such a good mood I decide to walk to school.

The sun shining on my back, I don't have to hold a big umbrella or worry about getting soaked, I can just walk to school.

I have lots of time,I walk past the flower shop, the really expensive dress shop, the bakery, I look inside each window as I pass each shop. When I reach Starbucks I swing open the door, making a bell sound as I walk inside. I order a chocolate frappachino, and I wait in the corner of the cafe, waiting for my name to be called. I watch people order, walk in, walk out.

"Summer?"

I grab my drink, unwrap the green straw and stick it into my drink, I was about to pop on my lid when, I knocked into someone, my ice drink splattering both of us.

"I am so sorry love, I wasn't concentrating, let me buy you a new drink"

I look up, there stands a boy, maybe my age, brown shaggy hair, chocolate frappachino all over his jacket and face,

"My names Louis, are you all right?"

I realise I am probably just standing here covered in an icy drink, looking like an idiot.

"Sorry about all this, I'm Summer and don't worry about the drink, it was all my fault"

"Don't worry all good, here I got you a napkin"

We both wipe off, making sure we are a bit more clean

"Well I gotta get to school, sorry again, see you around Louis!"

"Bye"

"Bye Summer"

And with that I walk out of Starbucks with a smile on my face, I may have spilt my drink all down me, it may not be that sunny, but I just made a friend.