Chapter Four

What to do to on a rainy day in Westmister?

It's Saturday, it's rainy and I am lonely, bored and sick of looking at raindrops coming down the window.

"Hey mum, we don't have any plans today right? Just wondering if I could catch up with a friend."

"No we are free all day, have fun sweetie and I want you back before 9pm" mum yells from the kitchen.

YAYY

I grab my phone, pin in my passcode and click on the contacts app. I scroll down to L, Lisa, Lilly, Lauren, I miss those girls so much, I keep in scrolling and click on the name Louis, I ring his number hoping he picks up.

"Louis speaking?" His voice talking through the phone

"Hi Louis it's me, Summer, the girl who spilt ice chocolate all down you!"

"Oh hahaha yea, hi Summer, how ya doing"

"Well I was just wondering if you want to catch up today?"

"Sounds great, I will give you the one and only
Louis's-Amazing-Westmister-Tour!!!"

"In the rain" I say ungrateful

"Yep, bring gum boots, coat, sunglasses and hat and meet me at Starbucks in 30 mins"

"Why a hat and sung----" I say getting cut off, well this is going to be fun!!

I quickly shower, what to do with frizzy red curls? I decide to just keep my hair down, I grab my tan coat, blue beanie, black sunnies and my blue gumboots, I look like an idiot, with my hobo beanie and and my big brothers black sunnies.
New style hey, why not dress for all the seasons?!

I race out the door, and I SKIP to Starbucks and yes it's still raining, I'm still in Westmister, but I am happy.

Some of the people in the street stare, or say comments like 'nice beanie love'
or 'is the sun meant to come out later?'
cos of my sunnies.When I reach Starbucks, I am out of breath and exhausted, shows how fit I am.
Louis runs around the corner in his gumboots, hat, sunnies and coat.

"Ready?"

"Ready!!"