Chapter Eleven

I wake up fairly late the next morning, the smell of bacon comes from downstairs, I slip on my ugg boots and run down the stairs. Scar and Fin are at the counter drinking coffee and talking with mum and dad, Jack is at the table on his phone,

"Who ya texting Jack?" Scar asks

"His guuuuuurlfriend" I say grinning

Scar chokes on her mouthful of coffee and starts laughing

"He-actually-has-a-girlfriend?!" Scar chuckles

"Why does everyone think this is a joke?" Jack says angrily and then storming off up to his room,

"Any plans for today?" I ask Finn and Scarlett

"No nothing really, you?"

"Catching up with some friends and getting dinner with them"

The doorbell chimes, I rush to the door,

"Louis!" I say grabbing him into a hug

"How are ya Sumner?"

"I'm good thanks"

"Well, I realized how rude I have been, so to make up for my behavior I am taking you on a late-birthday-date sorta thing. Tomorrow, we are leaving at 7am"

"7am, urghhh, wait, how did you know it was my birthday" he grins and just shrugs "Well it sounds like a plan, anything I need to bring?"

"Bathers and a towel and sunnies"

"Okaaay, please just tell me where we are going"

"Nope. Well bye Summer. By the way nice pajamas." He finishes

I look down at my Christmas onesie and smile
"Bye Lou see you then" I say waving as he walks further away from my sight, I close the door and sit on the couch, listing all the possible places he might be taking me. I give up, at the end of the day we're talking about Louis and god knows where his ideas come from!

I look at the clock, 6:15 god I need to get ready for Nandos!

I rush up to my bathroom, have a VERY long shower, dry my hair, and then go on to brushing my tangled hair.

As I brush through the big knot, I think of how I should wear my hair. Who cares, I tie it into a ponytail, looking at my crazy long hair. I grab a pair of jeans, a black tee shirt, I tie up my white connies, slip on my green army
jacket, grab my phone off its charger, drop it onto my bag and head off downstairs.

Jack is running around like a headless-chook throwing things around trying to find his keys, I play with my ring as I wait, finally he grabs his car keys, and we are now on our way.

We stop at Meg's house, she's waiting out the front playing something on her phone. She pulls open the door and jumps in

"How you all doin" she says very excitedly

"Goood, can't wait to meet this special guy of yours" I reply nudging her with my elbow. Meg really does deserve someone good. We pull up at Nandos

"Have a good time Meg" Jack says wiggling his eyebrows up and down, I laugh and Meg just rolls her eyes,

"Thanks Jack"

"No worries, call me when your done"

As we head inside, the smell of peri-peri chicken drifts up my nose, god I forgot how much I love this place.

"There he is!" Meg says waving at him, he has a huge grin spread across his face. I can already tell they are perfect!

"Niall!! This is Summer, who I've told you about" he has the cutest smile, same height as Meg, they look so cute just standing next to each other!

"Ello Summer, I'm Niall"

"Nice to meet you Niall, Meg never stops talking about how great you are!"

He starts blushing and turns to sit down, we all order, all of us have very big appetites! I think Niall was surprised how we girls eat, we surely don't eat like any other ladies! We were taking big gulps of our drinks and then seeing who could do the loudest burp, we both had food all over our mouthes, Meg had had chilly sauce on her nose! Niall was saying that we eat like boys, of course we took it as a compliment! When the chips arrived we started a little competition, whoever could catch the most chips with their mouthes. Niall and I were hopeless, Meg on the other hand...... You could say she had a hidden talent. Catching food with her mouth. Nice!

It was great fun and I snapped the cutest photos of Niall and Meg! We stood at the counter for a while arguing on the bill, Meg and I said we should split, Niall wanted to pay for all of it, he ran up to the counter chucked some money next to the cashier, said keep the change and pushed us out of the restaurant so we couldn't argue with what he did.

As we walked down the quiet street in the dark we all couldn't stop laughing! Because when Meg laughs she makes these funny coughing sounds, we were all having laughing fits! As we passed a fish and chip shop, I saw a little photo booth in the next store, we walked into the gaming arcade place, we pay the money and hop into the booth. It was so fun! We were in there for a long time, pulling stupid faces and laughing our heads off. As we pick up the photos, we all chuckle at our faces.

We walk back to the Nandos car pack, on the way I wonder why we went to this Nandos, it's so quiet, no one was even in Nandos except us and in the shops the only people there are the people working there, weird.

I hug Niall, thank him for a great night and pull out my phone to text Jack to come and picks us up. Meg gives him a hug and a kiss, she whispers something in his ear, he shakes his head, gives one last wave to both of us and walks towards his fancy black car.

Jacks pulls up and we hop in

"Good night girls?"

"Yep, really good"

"Meg I'm telling you if that guy hurts you, I will turn his pretty face into a badly-bruised one"

"I know you will Summer! But I think it will work out just fine"
She says smiling

As we reach her house I give her a hug, Jack gives her a wave and she enters her house,

"How is he really?" Jack says

"You cannot help yourself!"

"Just give me the goss"

"He really is a genuine nice guy, they are perfect together"

"Ok. So Summer when are you gonna get a booooooyfriend?!"

"Shudup Jack, so when so do I get to meet your gurrrrlfriend?!"

"That's enough for tonight"

and he turns up the radio really loud.Tonight was really fun, but I honestly can't wait for tomorrow with Louis!