Chapter Five

After standing in Starbucks for ten minutes waiting for the rain to stop, we catch a bus, it isn't a normal bus though, Louis hired a bus!

"Louis how could you have hired a bus"

"I have my ways, Summer"

We drive around Westmister, we both sit in the front and whenever we we stop at a special place, Louis will get one of the big speaker/horn things out and shout something like

"Boring cream building to the left, red car with stickers on the windows, to the right"

I laugh at his comments, this tour is one to remember!

"Coming up to left in a couple of meters is a weird looking pizza shop, we will be stopping there for some lunch"

"We are eating there?"

"Yepp"

We stop at an abandoned Pizza Hut, we walk inside, with our coats, hats, gumboots and glasses. No ones inside, what a surprise!

"Seriously Louis, can I take off my sunglasses and hat"

"No, because the lights are very bright in here and they might hurt your eyes, geeez Summer"

"I don't like you at all Louis, you are paying for lunch"

We walk up to the counter, one large margarita, maybe, ohhh there's hawaiian, yess, coke, yayy I have been craving for one.

"Have you decided?" I ask

"You go first" he answers

"One large hawaiian pizza, an extra large coke and is that a cookies and cream sundae?"

"No it's a piece of toast" the moody girl says behind the counter

"Don't you dare talk to her like that!"
Louis barks

I just giggle

"Well I will have one of the sundaes, Louis, you ready?

"I'll have the same"

We sit at a little table in the corner, at first we just sit there staring at each other and grinning, then we play staring competitions and then paper, scissors, rock. So mature

"Food"

The waiter girl says

"Thank you"

We say in time. The pizza was soooo good, I missed you so much coke!!
Don't even get me started on the sundae, i ate mine, ate half of Louis's and then ordered another small one. At the end I felt so fat, I asked if Louis could carry me back to the bus!

On the way back, we just drove back, more touring of the same random places, we turn right into my street.

"Thank you for everything Louis, not only you hired a bus, bought me lunch, hosted the best tour of Westmister everrr, but you gave me a friend!"

I say as I kiss him on the cheek and hop out of the bus and knock on the door.

"Did you have a good day sweetie?"
My mum says as I enter the house

"The best"