~Blank Thoughts~

~It's one of those times, when my mind was blank, the tunes of owl city mixed in the atmosphere of my room. I stayed laid on my bed facing upwards, my arms open and my hair loose. The room door closed and the bed sheet felt like heaven against my tired body. My eye lids were closing. I wanted to sleep but at the same time I wanted to stay awake~

~ I stared blankly at the ceiling, eyeing the white and dark blue walls, the dream catchers that hung on the lights, the quotes of strength and determination along with my art hung on the walls~

~ My room was my own little escape. I made it that way so it would be my happy place whenever I needed it to be. It was a place that truly represented my personality. It was artistic and had a Japanese aura  along with a hint of whimsical imagination. My ears took in the sweet tunes of owl city, making it even more heavenly. Normally I would go into thoughts again, thinking about the past, or the future, or even the present moment.....~

~ But now.... I was lost. I had nothing in my mind. Not a single thought, no ideas, no imagination or fantasy ideas. In a way, it was nice to not have the voices in my head. To not have imagination take me on a roller coaster of dreams. Slowly, I fell asleep for the tunes of owl city. Silent and wonderful. The peace of music ran through my veins, succumbing me into a state of happiness and......Peace~

Peace~