Book Cover : "Deception"

I was requested to make a book cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!

These covers are made for CoffeeAndVIXX 's upcoming book!!!!!! 

It's a Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi Fanfiction named, "DECEPTION"

I hope you like them Jihyun!!!!!!

~~~

~~~

Description for

~DECEPTION~

Ye Seul was living the life of her dreams: dating pop sensation Kim Namjoon and working as a part time assistant to one of the best fashion designers in South Korea.

Having been exposed to the entertainment industry, she was well versed with what would come with dating a famous personality. Late nights out, only a few dates together.

But when Namjoon starts going out with a renowned actress, Ye Seul's jealousy starts to kick in. When things get out of hand, she decided it's time to leave.

What will happen when she runs into a strange business man with an addiction to all things lavender, a few years later?

Things get worse for her, after she gets sexually abused by a man, leaving her pregnant with his baby.

~~~

Anticipate a great fanfiction! 

Make sure to check out her book when it comes out and to  support it with your wonderful love!

Jihyun I really hope you like the covers! I can't wait for your fanfiction!!!!

  ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ