Epilogue

Epilogue

Sidney's POV

I smoothed out my office attire as I put my phone in my purse. It was a good thing Mr. Mountford allowed me to take half the day off, considering the fact that today marks my second year in this company.

I know right? Two years. It's been that long.

"So we really can't go to the club tonight to celebrate?"

"Sorry, Tin. I kinda have plans."

"With Louis?"

A smile spreads across my face at the mention of his name. "Yeah, with him."

"What time will you be back home?"

Home, as in Louis' flat, or rather our flat. It's the same flat with that wide balcony hanging on the eight floor, having the perfect view of the middle of London.

"It depends. I don't really know where he's taking me."

"Oh right. Tomlinson's keeping you out of the house for a while." There was something fishy with the way she said that but I just ignored my unsure observation. "So are you going to tell him tonight?"

I freeze in my spot and for a second the world started spinning. "I- uhh- maybe."

"You have to tell him soon enough. He has the right to know." She advices me with a little smile on her lips.

I return the gesture before giving her a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I gotta get going. See yah, Holipas."

"Sure. See ya, Santos!"

I walked my way to the elevator, passing by Ivander who congratulates me for my two years. I nod in response, riding on the lift and pressing the down button. The elevator moves and dings as it reaches the lobby. There at the main entrance was my Louis, leaning against his rover.

He was wearing a plain white shirt, covered with his black blazer. He had his dark skinny jeans on, matched with the same colored sperry I got him for Christmas last year.

"Hello, beautiful." He smirks, leaning in to place a quick kiss on my lips. I was about to pull away but then he holds me tighter on my waist, deepening the kiss for a few seconds before completely releasing me.

"Woah, hello too baby."

He chuckles lightly, opening the car door for me and I hopped in, adjusting myself.

"So where are we headed this time?"

"First we have to grab some lunch, then our next stop is erm- a surprise." He places his hand on top of my thigh, a gesture he usually does, but somehow it has the capability to send shivers allover my body again and again.

"And even until now, you're fond of surprises?" I grinned, looking at him.

To be honest, Louis has grown even manlier now, with his beard sticking down, connecting to the mustache above his lip. His shoulders were broader and his biceps more stiff. His muscles were even more prominent and I'm telling you, his abs are just so hard to resist. To top that, those tattoos can still give me the chills.

"Aw, are you growing tired of my surprises, love?" I shook my head, stifling my giggles. "I swear though, this is the best one I have up my sleeves."

"You've been saying that for all the surprises you're showing me. Last week you woke me up with a poodle on bed."

"Hey- don't tell me you hated that."

"Of course, not. Max is like the cutest puppy in the world."