Chapter 7

Marcel's POV

"Jade?"

"Nope"

"Honey?"

"Nope"

"Lucy?"

"No!" I was driving while Gemma was trying to guess who I was partnered with during music.

"Oh oh I know!" A smirk spread across her face,"Jamie!" I give her a look.

"Really? Was that honestly necessary?" She laughs.

"But can you just tell me already?" She whines.

"Ok ok. It's Lily" I say slowly glancing at her quickly. Gemma's smile fades and is soon replaced by shock.

"Lily...Chloe Seabright's younger sis?" I nod,"No way!"

"Yes way" I laugh pulling into the driveway. I take my keys out of the ignition and turn to her,"Apparently I have an amazing voice" Gemma laughs at that.

"What?!" I ask in mock defence. I might be a geek but I do have a sense of humour.

"Nothing" she replies picking up her folder and opening the car door.

"Your welcome" I smirk.

"Haha thanks Marcel" she smiles and gets out, opens the front door and disappears inside. I watch her before finally climbing out.

Lily's POV

"Im home!" I call out dropping my bag onto the step and slipping my shoes off. I pray that someone is home today. Chloe comes out of the kitchen, flour smeared on her face and grinning like an evil clown. Which was rare.

"What?" I ask her.

"Gemma told me you were paired with Marcel" she laughs.

"And what's so bad about that?" I say observing the pizza.

"Nothing! Have some" she says putting a slice onto a plate and handing it to me.

"Thanks. Mum not home yet?" I take a bite. The pizza was delicious!

"Nope she's staying at work late. Some problem dunno what" I sigh.

"Im gonna go up" I say finishing the last of my pizza and putting my plate in the sink.

"Okay! Get an early night" Chloe replies scrolling through her phone.