Chapter 6

I know you guys have been waiting a long time and I appreciate your patience. Well here's what you've been waiting for!👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Lily's POV

"Earth to Lily!" Charlotte calls snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Huh what?!" I perk up looking at the group.

"We were talking about prom. You just zoned out" Aisha smiles. I blush. "Why are you red?"

"I...umm..I.." I stutter. The truth was i was thinking about Marcel. He was an amazing singer and if he just had the confidence. But Jamie was bringing him down. No one notices me going even redder.

"Matt asked me to go with him!" Rach announced. There were bursts of gasps and excited chatter.

"No way! You two are cute together!" I laugh. Now it was her turn to blush.

Marcel's POV

Books in hand I climb into my Mini. I look around surveying all the students. The lowers years are spilling out in groups whereas all the 6th Formers are heading towards to car pack. A few girls walk past glaring at me in my car like I was dirt. They were whispering but even through the thick glass I could somehow hear them.

"What a weirdo"

"I'd laugh out loud if he comes to prom!"

"Imagine that!"

I grit my teeth, blinking back tears. My stomach still hurt from earlier. Cranking up the engine I put my books on the passenger seat. I pull out past Lily's pink Ford Fiesta, past Jamie's Jaguar.

"MARCEL!!" I brake immediately and look out the rear view mirror to see Gemma waving at me. I roll down the windows as she ran towards the car.

"What are you doing here?" I ask confused.

"I need a ride. I walked all the way here cus my car broke down!" She explains. My older sister was the complete opposite of me. She was popular just like Lily. She could get any boy she wants, any friend.

"Do you want a lift?" I already start unlocking the door and moving the books.

"What do you think?" She climbs in laughing.