Chapter 8

Lily's POV

Im just reading a new fan fic when Aisha calls me.

"Hey hey!" She yells into my ear. I could hear the bass thumping in the background. I wince at the sound.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Orangi's have a gig tonight and its free!" She laughs,"oh please come over!"

"I don't know ..." I say warily," i haven't been clubbing for a while" I hear Aisha sigh loudly.

"Pleeeeaaassseee!"

"Mmmm"

"Pretty please with a cupcake on top!" "Okay fine! Ill meet you there"

"Yes! See you soon!" I hang up. Then wandering over to my closet text Charlotte and Rachel who both say they will be there. I pull on my favourite outfit and grab my purse.

"Im going out!" I yell to Chloe.

"Okay! Be back soon!" She calls back. Yeah,yeah I think.

I look around in the dark club. Where is Aisha and the others?! I see Rachel by the bar and make my way towards her.

"Hey!" I yell into her ear. She jumps before greeting me with a wide grin.

"Its amazing here!" She says back. Orangi was the newest club in town. It was packed!

"Yep!" I take a glance at the stage. I have to admit the band was amazing. I look at the lead singer. He had curly, brown hair and amazing green eyes. He was cute! Wait...why did he look so much like...I was brought out of my thoughts by someone pinning me to a wall. I catch a glimpse of Aisha and Charlottes shocked looks.

"Hey babe" he whispers. His breath smells of alcohol.

"Im sorry im not interested" i reply trying to push him off.

"But your so hot" who did this guy think he was?! He was sick!

"No!" I say firmly,"Get. Off!" Suddenly someone spins him around and punches his face. I see the guy fall to the floor, his hands covering his face.

"She said shes not interested" i look up just in time to see the curly haired guy walk away. I didn't realise the music had stopped. Why did his voice sound so familiar...

"Oh my god! Lily are you okay?!" Charlotte gasped hugging me.

"Im fine. Just a bit...dazed" I reply smoothing my sparkly top down,

"I think im gonna head home"

"Ohh! But you just got here!" Aisha whines.

"Im sorry Aish, maybe another time" I hug all of them before heading out to my car.