Chapter 9

Jamie's POV

I didn't sleep at all on Friday night. I couldn't stop thinking about Lily and Marcel. I hear the door open downstairs. Suddenly Ellie and her friend burst in.

"JESUS!" I yell. They burst out in fits of giggles,"GET OUT!"

"Mum says you have to look after us" Ellie smirks. Oh dear god I think. Then she leans in and whispers,"Shes drunk again" I sigh. Not again.

"Okay. Well im going to the skatepark so ill drop you off at Westfield on the way" I say tired. The girls squeal loudly. I wince. "Now get the hell out!" They finally walk out. I guess I have to get up now. Pulling the sheets of I grab my clothes and make my way to the bathroom.

Marcel's POV

Im already up and studying for a test by 8, despite the late night last night. Im disturbed by a text. Im shocked, no one ever texts me.

From: Unknown Number

Hey Marcel its Lily! Im just texting to organise a practise date for our music project. I know its late minute, but I was thinking this evening at 6? You can stay for dinner too! Let me know if you can make it :) xxx

Oh. My. God. I quickly add the number. Lily just texted me.

"Gemma!" I call.

"Uh huh?" I hear her.

"Im going to a...friends for dinner"

"Okay!"

I text Lily back.

To: Lily

Hi, I can make it. See you at 6

Marcel

~* A few hours later *~

I take a deep breath before slowly climbing out of my car. Why was i so nervous? It was just a music practise for gods sakes. I make a beeline towards the door and ring the bell. The door opens almost immediately to reveal a, what looked like, older Lily. She glances at me up and down, taking in my glasses, jumper and polished shoes.

"Lily!" The girl shouts still eyeing me,"You're study buddy is here!" I flush at that.

"Coming!" I hear Lily's voice. She emerges at the top of the staircase and runs down, two at a time,"Marcel!" She squeals motioning at me to come inside,"Welcome to the Seabright household!"

Sorry its short! I haven't had much time to update lately. Ill promise to try and update more often ! Xxx