o

jimin threw on the uniform - black pants, black trainers, white shirt, red tie and red jumper - and brushed through his hair.

he smoothed out his ears before walking into the bathroom. jimin lived in a one-floor house. two bedrooms, one without a bathroom and one with, a smaller bathroom by the kitchen and a little living room.

they lived in an apartment, on the 2nd floor. brushing his teeth, jimin watched his own movements in the mirror. his ears would slowly tilt left and right as he moved the toothbrush around his mouth.

"jimin! breakfast!" his mom's sweet voice sang through the slightly thin walls and he spat the foamy toothpaste out and straightened his shirt, walking down the hall and into the kitchen.

jimins mom handed him a plate of toast, bacon, beans and a glass of milk. he placed it down on the island and took a seat, digging into his breakfast.

time flew and jimin was already at the front gates, subconsciously playing with the backpack straps.

people looked at him, whispering. a few girls fangirling over his cute ears and a few dudes questioning how it's possible. one male went up to jimin and decided to talk to him.

"hey, you're a hybrid?" the male asked, a beanie sat on his head. jimin nodded and pointed to his hat.

"were allowed to wear those?" his quiet, cute voice came out and the male chuckled, shaking his head.

"no, but I do it anyway. follow me." jimin followed the much taller male, glancing around at all the other students.

quite a lot wore hats, and took them off sometimes. however, they didn't have any animal qualities like ears or tails. the taller male took jimin into a classroom, where a few other students sat.

"it's a hybr-" one gasped, before choking on a breakfast bar they were eating.

"hoseok, cough it up!" another student aggressively hit the redheads back as the breakfast bar flew out his mouth. he started to breathe normally.

jimin was scared, he had never been to a proper human school before. he had only been to a hybrid school.

the tall student took his hat off and sat on the desk. under his hat were two bunny ears.

jimin grinned slightly as the male showed a small bunny smile.

"we better introduce ourselves." a student who was the tallest there got them in a line and they all bowed together. but before they bowed, another student pulled of their hat, two tiger ears resting on their head.

he had a wide box smile and a giggle. after they all had bowed, jimin had learned their names.

namjoon - the tallest one with a kind of egg-shaped face, Hoseok - the one with the red hair and heart smile, Jin - acts like the carer of the group, making sure everyone is safe and has a weird laugh.

jeongguk- the bunny, taehyung- the lion, yoongi - the one who is always laying down, quiet voice, scary.

jimin was still scared, but not as much. he felt more comfortable knowing there were more hybrids with him. they both put their hats back on.

"please don't tell others we're hybrids - no one else knows." jeongguk smiled and jimin nodded.

"I won-"

"WHATS UP BITC-"

jimin was interrupted by a girl, long brown hair and blue contacts. her mouth shaped into an 'o' as she stood still, everyone staring at her.

"uh hey." she walked into the room, sitting on a chair, intrigued by the blonde male with ginger ears in front of him. she thought he was gorgeous.

he let out a shy smile and yoongi went over to the girl, slinging a lazy arm around his arm.

"this is my best friend hyerin. don't get her angry," yoongi stated and a gasp of disbelief left taehyung and jeongguk lips.

"she's our best friend!" taehyung fell to the floor dramatically and hyerin slid out from yoongis arm and lifting taehyung up. taehyung clung to her protectively. jeongguk copied his hyung, squeezing the female.

Hoseok started fake crying, "what about me hye?"

"yah, get off my daughter!" Jin shoved them off and dusted her sleeves off. 

"I love you all, calm down." she giggled, and jimin couldn't take his eyes off her.