Chapter 2-Club meeting

~next day, Saturday~
2 p.m.
Jacinda

I woke up still on the couch. I can't believe I slept that long. I got up and went to my bathroom and turned the shower water on . I went back into my room to get some clothes. I went back into the bathroom, took my clothes leaving them on the floor and slide into the shower. It felt really good .

15 minutes later~

I finally got out and put on my Chachi mommas and a obey hoodie and sum vans . I didn't put no makeup on. Put my long hair into a bun and did my hygiene stuff. I put the clothes that was on the floor in my dirty clothes basket .

I went downstairs bout to cook something until I heard my doorbell. I looked out the peephole to see Amy. I opened it and gave her a hug. She had a McDonald bag. Her ass betta have got me something.

"Hey sweetheart", she said going to my island counter.
"Hey ,you betta have gotten me sum", I said kinda laughing. She smirked while pulling some food out of the bag and handing it to me.
"No coffee?", I teased. She kissed her teeth.

"I'm just playing thank yhu", I cooed.
"Girh whatever", she laughed. I laughed.
"I'm so ready to get tonight over with", I said. She nodded.

"Yes the feelings mutual", she said while started eating . We just kinda sat there and ate in silent after that .
I was done so I threw my stuff away.
"Come on , we're going to the mall", she said gettin up , throwing her stuff away.

"Ugh do I have to", I said pouting.
Yhup", she grabbed with no exceptions. I grabbed my phone ,keys and purse while she pulled me out the door .

August

I just got off the phone with Ty. He was just telling me that we were goin to clear this rumor up tonight at the Bangerz 19 club. It was a very hot spot.
I just put my head back on the couch and closed my eyes. I'm really tired.

9 p.m.

I woke up from my phone ringing. I looked at the time as I was bout to answer. Dang ! Did I really sleep that long? I answered . It was Ty.
"Sup", I said rubbing my face.
"Yo you ready ?,the limo on the way!", he said. I ran to the bathroom real quick and started the shower.

"Nah mane I just woke up", I said getting my shower ready while holding the phone between my head and shoulder.
"Ahh fuck August really..hurry up man", he said . I nodded.
"Ight I'll call you back", I said .
"Aight", he said . Then I hung up.

10 mins later

I just finished my shower. I didn't shower too long since I'm already late. I put on my white tee , homie sweats, and my black and white J's 11 and my leather SnapBack to the back. I put sum cologne on .

Did my usual hygiene stuff , grabbed my keys and phone before walking out and locking the door to see the limo right in front of my house. I got In. I called Ty back.
"Hello"

"Sup mane I'm on the way now", I said siting back .
"Ohk gud. Well I'll see you when you get here"
"Aight"

"Bye", then I hung up.
I hope this goes well as it has been planned .

25 minutes later~

I must dozed off a bit cuz the driver told me we was here. I thanked him and went in . It was already popping. Broads in here dancing like niggas. This shit was too turnt up. I saw Ty so I went up to him .

"Sup mane", I said giving him our handshake.
"Hey. Now we need to find Jacinda", he said looking around. I did the same.
Then I see two women walk up to us.
"Hey guys , I'm Amy ,Jacinda's manager , and this is Jacinda." She said stepping to the side to show Jacinda.

Woah! Jacinda is even more gorgeous in person. She was light skin with black hair. Her body was a perfect shap for a small girl as herself . She had on fitting black leather pants with a a black leather ruffle crop top.

With some red and blak red bottoms, red lipstick with her hair straight down which was long. Stopped right at her small but plump booty. Her hazel eyes were just eyeing us because I think me and Ty were both kinda hypnotized by her beauty.

She can't just walk up to a nigga looking like this like DAMN! She gotta let me tap that.
"Hello..you niggas don staring yet?", she asked waving her hands in front of faces.
"Yup. Sup I'm Aug", I said smiling at her. She smirked .

"I know who you are", she said.
I guess we didn't notice that Ty and Amy was gone by this time .

Jacinda

Gawsh! This boy is beyond attractive.

I got a text from Amy saying "go on with the plan".
"Um you wanna get a drink?", I asked him. He nodded.
"Sure".

So we went to the bar. I got a simple blueberry margarita while he got a shot of pearl vodka. I'm not to into that strong stuff .

"So how's life" , I asked tryna started a conversation. He chuckled . I smiled.
"It's hectic with this damn rumor", he said. I nodded.
"Hell yes." I said. He laughed.

"Yo ..your really gorgeous ma", he stated honestly. I grinned . Blushing a little because gorgeous was one of my favorite complimenting words .

"And your very attractive. Very handsome. But thank you", I said taking another sip of my drink. He grinned.
"Wanna take a pic already?", he asked. I nodded.
"Sure." He got his phone out and put it above us to show us both. We both was smiling while I hugged him around his neck. It was a nice picture.

He posted and captioned it as "with the baddest female out @OfficialJacindaRiã ".
I smiled.

2 hours later

So I've had like 3 more drinks unfortunately. Me and August been dancing together. It wasn't none of that nasty shit. I don't like when hoes do that when they first meet a guy.
So we now were just siting at a table smoking some weed. Faded as ever. We had took bout 5 more pictures along with 2 videos of us smoking together.

I was feeling beyond faded and kinda ready to leave. I kinda got up as if I was bout to leave til August put his hands on my hips.
"Yo..you ain't leavin me , are you?", he asked . Putting one hand back on the joint he was smoking. I was done with mine.
"Yea..I'm kinda not feeling this club anymore", I said . He got up.
"Well leave...but go to my house", he smirked . I grinned .

"No I'm good. I think I'll go to mines", I said walking to find Amy.
He followed me.
"Well...I want to see you again very soon. How bout tomorrow?", he asked as he kept smoking.
"Sure" , I said turning towards him. I took his phone out his pocket. And put my number in and texted it to I would have his . He grinned.
"Ok now I got to go" , I said walking off until he grabbed me by hips again pulling me back to him.

"Can I have a hug?", he asked smirking.
"Sure..just no tricks", I said pointing to him. He shrugged.
I gave him one. His hands started sliding but I broke it before they reached they destination. I waved hym "bye". He head nodded smirking still smoking. I walked off to find Amy.

I found her passed out in a bar seat . I got her and called a cab since we came by cab. I got us in and told him my address. Once we go there , I paid him and got us Into the house. I dumped Amy on the couch considering her ass heavy .

Then I took a quick shower , brushed my teeth& a few other hygiene stuff and put my panties on and a big T-shirt. Then I went downstairs an put a blanket over Amy. Then I got me some water to wash all this alcohol down so they won't mess my kidneys up. Then I wnt back up and went to bed . After bout 10 mins I was out like a light !

Chapter 3 soon ....

Hiiiiii
Jacinda's in m/m.
Like it so far or nah?
Lol
Vote/comment
And everythang yhu do!