C12: the reveal

Tbc ...

August

"It all started when I was 15..." She started. I held her hand..knowing this was going to be hard for her. Then she started again.

"It all started when I was 15 and...my dad had started abusing my ma. And she soon became mentally ill. After that she ..couldn't um..provide for his s-sexual needs and so h-he started.....um..r-ra.." , she stopped and held her chest finna cry again. I rubbed her back. She tried it again.

" and he started raping me a-and abusing me ...a-and I couldn't do nothing. I told my brother and him and dad got to fighting once over it. My dad stopped but he left us. And left me with....a threat for my life. I was scared. Then I met Dante and he was so wonderful . My brother liked him too. Soon my mom became seriously ill and had to have an nurse. "

" My brother had to help us finically since he was 19 . One day I found out he was selling drugs ..and I talked to him about it . W-we was in the c-car end he was telling me how he was gonna change a-and try to get a r-real job . He had just turned 20. I admired him for that decision until.......h-he........he got s-s-shot right in f-front of me in the car 6 times. "

"I couldn't see the people who did it , they had ran off. I was crying my eyes out rushing my brother to the hospital but when we got there .....t-they...said h-he was g-gone. I went home and cried . I told my ma but she didn't understand me. A few days later we had his funeral and after that I was depressed he was my only best friend . When I was home , just from the funeral ...Dante texted me saying he was breaking up with me because this wasn't working. I Neva understood what didn't work out but I didn't even care at that point."

" I had no body . I became depressed and at one point suicidal and began cutting. But I became friends with my ma nurse and she stopped me from that . When I hit 19, I was done. I changed and began singing and dancing and rose to the top quick ...now here I am. " she finished she was in full blown tears but by the end she was just sniffling. At the point I had no words. Nothing could come out. That's so much for a young girl. All I could do was give her a tight hug , she hugged back.

"I'm so sorry Bae promise I'll always be here". I told her in her ear. As I was hugging her.
She broke it and smiled at me . I smiled back .
" I'm finna do fix my makeup " she said and went to the bathroom.
"I don't know why you wear that shit anyway", I mumbled.
"I don't wear that much", she said going in the bathroom .
She came back out.

"NOW LETS GO TURN THIS SHIT UP", she said running out. Well she's back in a good mood .

The Kingdom
9 p.m.

Jacinda

Time fa da concert. Im a little nervous but not much . August just came off stage and walked up to me .
"Do good Bae!", he said kissing my forehead going to the back. I smiled. Then I heard some scoff. I turned to see Dante . Ugh.
"You got a problem or nah?" I asked him .
" nah no problems", he said . I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever just don't try nothing Dante " I said pointing to him. He smiled.
"Ok" he said smirking, I don't trust this niggga .
I got in my box that raises me to the middle of the stage. It started going up as I heard my song 'We On" come on. Gotta start out turnt.

Then I started the dance off then the background came and join. Dante came , I'll admit he still can dance as long as he stay in his lane. I got off my prop and started walking down the stage with the vents blowing my long hair . Then when the chorus came I joined into the dance .

1 hour later
I'm bout done with the first show , now I'm doing my last song "roll out" . All my songs, I've been through .
**in comments too ***

I had a chair on the stage while singing. The vents blowing my hair and outfit as I sung . I got emotional with this song at times , but it wasn't that bad this time .
It was only a few dancers dancing to this one . Of course Dante had to be one of em. It's funny Cuz the song was about him . Ha!

We had finished and went and changed costumes, went back out and did our dance to Or Nah weeknd remix . It was a paired dance ...& u know what that meant. As long as he don't touch me we cool.

We started going to work. He didn't touch me .....til he tripped me and did a handstand into a grind on me . And he was grinding too. Gosh why , the crowd was going crazy , loving it. I got him off of me . He smirked and started the dance again . I stared at him while starting the dance back then we was finish . He jogged to the back stage but I caught his ass quick.

"What the hell was that Dante!", I yelled at him . He smiled and I saw Meagan staring at the corner of my eye .
I pushed Dante away from me and rolled my eyes. He grabbed my arm tight.
"Don't do me iight", he said kinda scary. Before I could answer , August came and pinned him against the wall mad as hell.....this can't be good.

Heyo! Short , I know. I'm going to make them longer .
But Tell me how you feel bout her past.
Songs in comments below and..
Vote/comment/add
Thanks a lot peoples.