C:25 just cute!

That night
7:57 p.m.

Jacinda Ria

I placed the bottle of wine on the table along with two glasses, as I had just finished putting my lingerie and heels on, along with doing my makeup. As I had everything settled, I heard the doorbell. I fixed my outfit and opened the door to see lust-filled eyes August , standing there.

I smirked as I walked and poured the wine and gave him a glass. He closed and locked the door and grabbed both mine and his glass of wine and sat them on the table. He rubbed up my legs up to my butt gripping it and started to pick me up slowly..he took me to my bedroom and laid me on the bed as he got on top of me , ripping off my lingerie .

Once I was completely naked , he aggressively pushed my legs down to the bed smirking , and after that everything went a blur.

=======

I woke up, still naked. I got up and saw only August shirt , so I put that on as I got up looking for him. I couldn't find him anywhere and became angry..did he do a hit and quit on me? I brushed off the thought as I got my shower ready. I put on R.I.P. and got into the shower.

After 15 minutes , I got out and wrapped a towel around me as I did my hygiene. I put my hair into a tight ponytail and put on some lotion. I put on a spaghetti strap shirt that came down to my belly button with some of August's gym shorts and long socks.

I walked into the living room to see August coming in with a bag in his hand , a tray of coffee in the other and a bag in his mouth as he tried to close the door. He put the stuff down and came over and kissed my forehead.
"Good morning baby, I got us some breakfast.." He said , handing me a bag and coffee. I took it as I smiled.

"I thought you did a hit and quit on me.." I said low, taking a sip of coffee.
"What!!? Noo..of course not, not with you bae.." He said getting his food out. I came and stood beside him and started eating .

=======

"Babe..can you tell more about you." August said , playing in my hair. We was now on the couch cuddled up, watching tv. I had my head in his lap as he was sitting up straight.

"Like what..?" I asked , looking up at him. He shrugged.
"How bout your life plans..." He said.
"Like....kids and stuff..?" I asked. He nodded.

"Ummm ok well....I always kinda wanted kids I guess" I said .. He nodded.
"How many ..?" He asked. I sat up and sat crisscrossed.
"One but no more than 2" I said. He smiled.

"What are you gonna name my kids?" He asked, sitting back smirking. I smirked.
"Your kids?" I asked. He nodded.
"Hell yeah..you ain't finna have no one else's.." He stated. I laughed.
"Idk ...I've thought of names but I'm not sure.." I said.
"How bout Augustina?" He asked. I bust out laughing.

"Ew no that's so..no! You're not being named after.." I said, he laughed.
"Well then..kill my vibe ." He said folding my arms, I laughed as I kissed his cheek.
He flipped me over and started tickling me ..
"Noo stoop!" I said laughing. He smiled wide.

"Nope !" He said. I started hitting his arms for him to stop.
"August pleasssse .." I said still laughing, he laughed stopping laying down on me and started kissing me. I gripped his face and kissed him back. Our lips begin to move in sync, he started to break it but I bit and pulled on his lip. Then I let go.

"But ok tell me more about your future plans.." He said picking me up, sitting me on his lap.
"Umm I want to get married, have kids and maybe stop performing for a while.." I said , he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"If you was to have a child before you got married, how will your plans change?" He asked, I thought.

"Hmm I would probably include them in the wedding like the floor girl or the lil boy who holds the rings.." I answered as he nodded.
"You got some wonderful plans baby .." He said and kissed my neck, I smiled.
I heard the doorbell ring and got up to answer it. I opened it to see Amy .
"Hey girl..what you-" i started but she cut me off.

"I was coming to spend the day with you but I see ..august's here.." She said, but she said August name dryly and I didn't like that .
"Why you say it like that?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.
"We need to talk." She exclaimed.
"Well we can..later." I responded , she shook her head.

"No, NOW!" She yelled. I slammed the door in her face. I don't need to be yelled at. If I don't wanna talk, then I don't right now. I went and sat beside August with my arms folded.

"What was that about?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders violently.
He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand , as he got up making me get up also.
"Come on..let's go to the beach!" He said getting his keys. I smiled and followed him to his Rover .

=======

We had just arrived and August opened my door as I got out. I practically had on the same thing but I put some shorts on and flip flops. I took his hand as he lead me to a place on the beach where no one else was.

He sat down on the sand and put me in his lap , as we looked at the water,people having a good time and the feel of the fresh air.
" I would love to do this everyday with you.." August said, placing his head on my shoulder. I sat back, sinking into his chest.
"Me too...August ..I love you!" I said and covered my mouth and looked back at him. He was laughing.
"I love you too Jacinda, and I haven't said that much in my life.."he said. I turned around on his lap , facing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I put our foreheads together. And gave him numerous pecks on the lips and got up.

"TAG YOU'RE IT!" I said smacking him on top of his head. I started running and saw him laughing then got up and started running after me. I tried to run faster but this is sand plus I'm a bit short. After a few minutes , I felt my feet off the ground.

"Ahh" I yelled laughing as he picked me up and spun me around, falling back on to the sand. I got up and dusted myself off. I was about to tackle him but someone tackled me.
"So you can go to the beach but can't talk to your best friend!" Amy yelled as she was on top of me. I pushed her off.

"Ok Amy what the hell you want to talk about?" I yelled back, throwing my hands up .
"I have to tell you something.." She said looking back at August. "In private.." She continued. I groaned loudly as she grabbed my arms and went a little ways from August.

"What could you possibly have to-' she cut me off.
"I'm pregnant !" She said, I stopped in my sentence, looking puzzled.
"And.....i don't know whose
it is." She said low , I still stood there.
Shake.my.head.

Hi..I took a trip last week. It was cool, went to August home town NOLA. Turn up!
But vote comment share add
Still don't kno if I'm going to continue this story
But thanks anyways 😎😁