Radio Tour

9:30 a.m.
Wednesday

Jacinda Ria

"August" , I called out from the bathroom.
"What? He asked as he was sitting on the edge of the bed. I walked in with him .
"Negative again.." I said, shrugging. He sighed and clapped his hands together.
"Well let's get going then ma.." He said, going into the living room.

I had already did my morning routine, but i decided to change into a white half sleeve sweater with gold jewelry , some light jeans and some cream lace up wedges. I did makeup and sprayed perfume, as I walked out with my bag. I got in the car with August , as we headed to my house. The ride was very quiet.

=======

I got out as we had just pulled up in the driveway. I unlocked the door, going in. It was real quiet , I guess everyone was asleep. But I heard noises from the kitchen, I went in and saw Derek. August had just came in and closed the door, making Derek look up.

"Oh hey wassup.. " he said, as he continued by the looks of it, making breakfast.

"Hey Derek we need to talk.." I said, not knowing how to practically kick him out.

"Ok.. ." He said, stopping what he was doing and looked at me.

"Umm I think you need to go .." I said, he looked confused.

"What you mean go? You're kicking me out?" He asked, I nodded .

"I don't have nowhere to go!" He said, making me sigh.

"Listen, just get out , I don't want you near her , ya heard me.." August said , Derek looked at him indescribably. He shook his head and went to a back room.

"August , can we take him somewhere. .." I said.

"Where?" He asked.

"I want him to visit someone.." I said.

"Jacinda , you care bout people too much , fuck him, he don't need to visit no one, I'm not taking him." He said, I shook my head.

"You wouldn't do it for me? I know I having a caring problem but I promise this will be the last time you have to see him .." I said. He looked at me sternly then sighed.

"Damn Jacinda if I didn't love yo ass..." He said, making me smile.

Derek came back out with all his bags . Then Bridgett came in, in a robe looking confused.

"Hey what's going on.." She said, giving me a hug and rubbing her eyes,

"Derek's moving out....oh and I'm giving y'all the place" I said, smiling.
"Forreal?"
"Yeah"
"OMG thank you sister.." She said giving me a big hug. I hugged back.
"Just let me go get all my stuff.." I said, going upstairs.

=========

After about 2 hours , we had all my stuff and Derek's in the car. Everyone was woke and doing their own thing. Kimaa and Kiana went shopping while Bridgett cleaned the house. I waved bye to her as we got in the car. Derek was sitting in the back.

"So where are you taking me?" Derek asked.

"Umm somewhere .." I said, I whispered where to go to August . He looked confused at first then took us there.

========

Me and Derek got out the car, heading up to the building.

"Why we here?" Derek asked.
"I want you to see someone .." I said.
As we walked up the porch of the building, I saw him out there smoking a blunt.