C:24 we back !

Next day
12:05
Soon leaving for airport

Jacinda Ria

I just woke up and got up. I was confused at first of where I was but I remembered I came over Lucas house. I saw I had a lot of missed calls from August so I called him back.

When I got off, I sat there in the bed for a while til the door bust open.
"Morning, I made you breakfast.." Lucas said coming in with a tray. He sat it down in my lap and it was a plate filled with bacon,eggs,toast,Sausage. With a glass of apple juice on the side.

"Awh thank you Lucas.." I said , looking up at him. I started eating.
"You're welcome, know you gonna be on the move today.." He said , sitting on the bed beside me. I nodded agreeing.
"Yeah.." I responded , covering my mouth .

"Jacinda...I wanted to talk about last night , I think I'm-" I cut him off.
"Please no, let's not ..talk about it, it was just us getting carried away, we're just friends." I said. He nodded and got up.
"Yeah...just friends...well I got to get ready for work so." He said going into his bathroom , locking the door.

I finished breakfast and went down and cleaned my plate. Lucas was still in the shower , so I decided to look around, I saw one picture of Lucas and Dante when they was little. I picked it up , adoring their young cuteness .
"Aye , you ok?" Lucas asked , making me jump.
"Ohh yeah , I was just-" he cut me off.
"Nah it's fine " he said , buttoning up his shirt .

"Umm..I'm bout to take a shower.." I said walking past him into the bathroom.

After 10 minutes showering, I got out and did my hygiene and put some lotion. . I put on a spaghetti strap floral tail dress with some brown street platform boots. I put on some owl brown jewelry and finishing up by spraying some perfume.

I walked out and got my stuff together as Lucas came behind me.
"Need some help?" He asked. I shook my head.
"Nah I got it" I said turning around smiling, with my bag on my shoulder. He looked down.

"You ok ?" I asked and with that, he sighed.
".....yeah I guess." He said and walked out.
"You want to talk about it?" I asked. He shook his head .
"Nah, but I guess I'll see you again one day, take care ok!" He said giving me a hug. I hugged him back .

"Ok you too, thanks fa letting me stay" I said grinning, he smiled.
"Anytime..wait don't you need a ride?" He asked. I shook my head.
"No imma get a taxi, don't want you to be late for work", I said, and he nodded
"Well alright..", we walked out and he locked the door.

I had called a taxi before I got in the shower, they had arrived by time I was at the end of the driveway. I was about to get in.
"Wait!" Lucas said , running up to me. I turned around to meet a sudden kiss on my lips.
"Just had to, one more time.." He said smiling, and went and got in his car. I just stood there for a second then got in the taxi.

*Buzz buzz*
I look down to see my phone , as I received a message from Lucas.

Message:
Have a safe trip back, I love you....'best friend'.
I smiled at Lucas message .

Reply:
Thank you, and thanks again for letting me stay. Ily2 BFF. (:

I locked my phone and started sitting back. I decided to listen to music because I wasn't sleepy. I unlocked my phone going to my music and playing Waves by Mr.Probz. It's such a relaxing song. I closed my eyes as I listened, enjoying the relaxation feel . I had it on repeat so it would continue.