C10:: let the games begin

*continuation*
Jacinda

...til I had a flashback.

"Please leave alone", I said crying can't get out of his grip on the bed.
"Oh no your mothers too stupid now to give me what I want , so I have you sweety". He grabbed me ripping the rest of my clothes off.
He started kissing me and slowly entering me , taking my virginity.
I slowly closed my eyes , bawling from the pain.

Hours later when he finally got through with me , he started putting his clothes on bout to leave .
"What kind of father are you", I yelled at him. He turned around .
Then he threw me to the wall and started beating me .
I cried and groaned in pain.
"A great one", he said with a evil smile then he left.
I just sat there with my legs to my face , wishing my ma was back to normal , and my brother was here . But no , it didn't happen like that.
Instead I sat there and cried thinking about my father just raped st only 15.
My life was so screwed .

August was about to take my bra off til I started crying .
"Please stop, please don't hurt me ", he stopped and looked at me concerned.
"Bae...you ok?", he asked slowly. I couldn't stop the tears.

"Please don't hurt me", I had my eyes close crying think about that son of a bitch I called a dad . Then I got angry . I got up and started throwing stuff . Still in a daze.

"Leave me alone bitch your not gonna hurt me no more NO MORE", I screamed throwing chairs at August going into the kitchen to the knives.

His eyes widened and he ran and grabbed me pulling me to the floor holding me.
"LET ME GO LET ME", I yelled starting to cry again.
"Bae BAE CALM DOWN", he yelled holding me tighter.

I just sat there and cried in his chest. One day I'll tell him the whole story . I gotta get full trust him doe, which is going to be hard .

After bout 30 minutes

He let me go and I got up and wiped the remaining tears .
"I'm sorry for my ...meltdown aug baby ", I said with my voice cracking .
"It's ok ma , you wanna tlk bout?", he asked . I shook my head .
"Nah I'm good I think I'll just go to bed" I said . I put some more clothes on end went straight to sleep when I got into bed .

Next day
Sunday , June 1st 2014 , Jacinda b day/ start of tour
4 a.m.
August-

It's really early In the morning but I couldn't get Jacinda's meltdown out of my head. I stared at her as she slept . She looked so much more peaceful in this state. I hope she tells me about the meltdown soon ...I really don't want that to happen again , she scared me half to death.

And not too many things scare ya nigga , ya feel me.
I couldn't sleep so I just got up and took a shower . Then I got dressed and headed out . As I was getting on the elevator , I saw Meagan was standing there.
"Hey , what you doing up this early?" She asked me smiling.
"Just had to get out , ya know." I told her pressing the basement button.

"Yeah I got ya", she said and faced forward . It was an awkward silence til I broke it.
"What you up early fa?", I asked her.
"Got just a lil thngs to do fa da concert today so just decided to start early", she said grinning. I smiled
"Yeah cool , like what", I asked.

"Well im bout to go to a last minute audition fa a dancer so we'll see how that goes", she said. Then the elevator popped telling us were at the 1st floor.

"My stop..see ya later auggie", she said winking walking out. Auggie? Um no.
"Um bye" I said furrowing my eyebrows but I brushed it off. I got to the last floor and went to my rental car . I was about to get in when ...

"What's up pretty boy!" ?? Said . I turned around to see .....

Heyo! Sorry it's short buh I got sleepy and wanted to do sum tonight soo yeah !

Vote/comment/ add/ share (:
-who you thnk it is?
-how bad is Jacinda's past?
-wats uup with Meagan?
- you think Jacinda should go on and tell August her story or nah?
Don't have to answer all of them But some of them. Please...or all of em if u wnt lol.
Ya feel me!