Deja vu

10:00 a.m.

Still Sunday

~Jacinda Ria~

These men still had me tied up, I had woke up by an hour ago but I didn't say anything , thinking of a way to escape. I was in the middle of my thoughts when the truck stopped. I heard doors open and slam, then I felt someone pull me out. He took my blindfold off .

"Come on little girl.." He said, licking his lips while pulling me in a building. I was trying not to go, put my legs straight in front of me but then he just picked me up.

He got in the building and sat me down and I noticed it was full of other girls..scared, lonely, probably frightened for their lives. I noticed one girl that seem bout my age, had

beautiful long hair stop to mid back. All the girls was in booty shorts and crop tops. This started to disgust me. They untied me and I was about to leave but..

"I wouldn't do that.." The same girl I was looking at said, I looked at the men.

"Sit down.." The same one who brought me in said.

"Why am I here?" I asked, not siting down. But standing up with my arms folded.

"Sit down and we'll tell you .." Another guy said.

I sat down slowly not taking my eyes off them.

"Ok girls welcome our new one here...what's your name sweetheart?" He asked, I scoffed.

"You're gonna kidnap me and ask my name afterwards..that's some twisted shit!" I said.

"What's your name girl!" He said, more stern.

"Jacinda , how bout yours? Oh irrelevant ! Yeah, it's not good to meet you." I said, making some of the girls chuckle a bit. The guy took a deep breathe .

"Ok well Jacinda here doesn't know the rules yet..so she'll get a pass this time." He said eyeing me , I swear this guy who brought me in looks familiar. He was light skin with hazel eyes, a small fade cut Afro. He was tall as if he's 6'0 . He had on some swag type attire and looked at me as if he knew me too.

"Ok well Jacinda this is a home..we get to choose what you do, you either be a sex slave or a maid..or both ,depends on how you do on either one.." He said. A loud bell rung and some of the guys started pulling some girls upstairs and downstairs. Then it was three girls who went to a supply area and started cleaning. I'm guessing their the maids.

"Come on.." They same guy took me upstairs.

He got me to the room and it was clean, with a lot of sex toys. He started walking towards me.

"No no leave me alone!" I said, backing away from him.

"Come on Jacinda , stop playing !"

"What's your name?" I asked him, I know I know this nigga.

"Fsse..why . Just come here like I said!" He said getting mad.

"Name"

"No"

"Name"

"Noo now fuck it" he said storming over to me, pulling me by my hair onto the bed.

"You know you messing it up for yourself .." He said looking into my eyes.

"Whatever..." I said , starting to fight him off me.

"Ok fine my name is Derek , you happy ." He said and pinned my arms down.