*Bonus* After The Full Moon

Jessica's POV

I placed the room, continuously looking at the door. "They're fine" Safrina wrote with her wand from the couch, but even she looked worried. "They're late! How can I not worry!?" I exclaimed, and sat down on the arm chair.

"You know these things take time! Besides, this is Remus! He's strong," she said. I sighed and nodded. "You're right. I'm just really worried" I said, and rubbed my head. A head ache had started to form. When I thought I was going to sleep, the door opened and in came James, Sirius, Remus, Lily, Dakota and Sev.

Safrina and I stood up, and embraced our boyfriends. "How was it?" I asked Remus softly. "It wasn't as bad. The moon was covered slightly by clouds, so it didn't hurt as much" he said with a kiss to my forehead. I sighed of relief. "That's good. Come on, everyone is tired, so let's go to bed and talk this over in the morning" I said.

"Sounds like a great idea" said Lily. Sev nodded. "We'll head to our houses. See you guys in the morning" he said, and he and Safrina left.

We all went and got changed and went to the boys dorm. Remus was already laying down, so I crawled in next to him. "Good night, love" he said. "Goodnight" I said, and we fell into a deep sleep.

And the end of this book!! I know, it was extremely short, but right now this book is running on fumes! Hope you liked this, the third book to the series is coming out soon, just don't know when. Love you all!!