Ch. 4: a famous encounter

Shayla's P.O.V.

"Hello!" The guy said with a smile.

Oh. My. What? Is this actually? Is this happening? Seriously? Aaaaah!!!!

"Uh hi!" Hannah said while blushing.

I walked up behind her. I felt my cheeks getting red.

"You girls alright?"

"Uh..."

"Ye-yeah yeah"

Both of us were dumbfounded. Is HE really standing in front of us?

"Hehe. I'm Ashton Irwin by the way!"

He's. Really. Here. Oh my gosh... Hannah almost pick pocketed Ashton Freakin Irwin!

"Um Shayla... Can I talk to you for a sec? Hehe" she asked while nervously smiling at the celebrity.

I was still starring at him too. He's gorgeous why wouldn't I? Um... Anyway.

I nodded confused. She grabbed my arm and quickly pulled me around the corner.

"You just made me pick pocket Ashton Irwin!!!"

"I didn't know it was him!"

"Well the crowd was a clue! Ya ever think of that?"

"Yeah well uh... You didn't even do it!"

"I couldn't! How could I?"

"Uuuhg!"

I ran my fingers through my hair. I was starving but at the same time. I wanted to talk to him though. I heard Han's stomach growl. Wow!

"Okay... We'll talk to him, get some pictures and go eat. THEN we're off to LA!" I said quietly to Hannah.

She smiled and grabbed me again. Han looked back at me then bumped into Ashton again. Crap girl crap!

"You like bumpin' into me or something?" He asked jokingly.

The crowd diminished. Hardly anyone was in our part of the mall now.

"Uh...er sorry." I shyly said while I felt myself blush.

"Hehe. So what's your girl's names?"

"HANNAH!"

"SHAY!"

We both said in unison it sounded like. We smiled like goobers which probably scared him. He smirked instead of running away. Thank God!

"You girls from around here?" He asked while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Um... Kinda. I move a lot and I sorta just met Hannah. We're going to LA soon." I explained.

His bright green eyes. Oh. My. Gosh. Am I dreaming?

Hannah snapped her fingers in front of my face. I came out of my dreamy thoughts.

"Wow that's cool! As a matter a fact, we're heading out to Los Angeles tonight too!" Ashton added.

"Yay! Maybe we'll see you again huh?" Hannah eagerly asked.

"Yeah maybe. You comin to one of our LA concerts?" He asked.

"No." I answered while looking at the ground.

"Awe. Well I gotta find the rest of the boys. We have to be at our studio by 10am. See you!" Ashton said with a wink.

We waved good bye. Oh my. Gosh. That did not just happen! Me and Hannah were fangirling over dinner. After that even.

~~~~~LATER THAT NIGHT~~~~~

"Shay I'm tired."

"I am too. Where can we sleep?"

"There's a hotel just over there!"

"I don't think I have enough."

"I thought you stole like.... $80!"

"Woah woah woah woah! "Stole", is a harsh word! Besides I only have $47."

"Is that for dinner tomorrow or something?"

"I guess. I don't know."

"We'll leave before the hotel guy can tell us to pay!"

"Good idea"

"Finally I get some sleep!"

I hugged Hannah and laughed.

"See! This life is better then the orphanage!" I said cheerfully.

She smiled. I smiled back. I'm so glad I FINALLY have a friend. Today was basically the best day of my life! 5 Seconds Of Summer will be in Los Angeles tomorrow! We might get to see them again! I might get to see those piercing green eyes...

I was looking out into the whatever. Hannah snapped her fingers in front of my face again.

"Huh? What?" I stuttered then looked at her.

"What's wrong?" She gave a little snicker.

"Nothing. Nothing." I said with a relieving sigh.