Chapter Seven

Hearing that I am for sure going to die in these woods is not what I was expecting to get out of this situation.
Tyler walks back over to us, and says, "we go to Johnson High..do you?"
Zander is quick to say, "no, this spirit is not inclined on killing people just from Johnson High, don't worry."

"Don't worry? How am I not supposed to worry if we're all going to die?" I say.

Zander puts his hand on my shoulder, "Bella, sweet girl, we can't focus on that or we won't get out of here."
"We won't get out of here no matter what!" I yell.
"You never know," Tyler buts in.
"He just said it!"
Zander puts his finger up to his lips, "you will get killed if you freak out. We need to stay calm, even if we're in a bad place right now."

For some reason, Zander's words made me feel better. I like this kid.

...

It's around midnight. I think. I don't know. Again, no phone.

At this point, we're just chilling in Zander's tent. We can't walk around at night, or be outside. According to Zander, she kills at night.

"I'm starving guys," Tyler says.
I hadn't even thought about food.
"Have you guys eaten?" Zander asks.
"No," I answer, "and we haven't had anything to drink except some leftover milkshake."
"I've been eating what I brought with me," Zander says.
"What you brought with you?" Tyler says.
"Yes, Tyler, I was going to camp out before I knew about this, and I brought a bag of food."

Tyler and I didn't have to ask any more questions, Zander immediately threw food our way. Thank God.

We munched on some beef jerky and drank some water before hitting the hay.

Being lost in the woods where a psycho killer spirit is most likely going to kill you is exhausting.