The Crenshaw Mystery

"I can't wait till this afternoon for us to all get together once again!" were the words excitedly spoken by one of my best friends,Kimberly-Ann Thornson.

    We were on our way to Home Room and Kim could not stop talking about all the fun times we had solving mysteries. Like the case of Miss Stevens' lost car keys. All to find out it was in her bag the entire time; she was so embarrassed because she had everyone panicking, ravaging all over the school.

   As we were about to enter the classroom, an average height ,slender blonde stood in front blocking the door.

" Excuse me," I said sounding rather annoyed.

"Don't you know how to say please anymore Cassie?" she responded.

   I quickly raised my head at hearing my nickname Cassie as it was said by only one person while other persons call me my full name Cassandra.

"Hannah!" I screamed grasping her in my arms squeezing so hard as if I was trying to suffocate her.

" Duh! who else would it be?" she snared in a sort of sarcasm tone. "So, do you like my hair?"

" Hell yeah!"  " I totally didn't recognize you.......Hannah Crimson .......Blonde....I love it!"

   "Anytime now girls!" was then heard from across the classroom. Miss Hensworth.

" Sorry miss." and we all hurried to our seats.

"Welcome back everyone and I wish all of you a very productive term...." and so on went the first day of school speech.

" And with that being said," she continued "I would like to introduce our new member to the school and class. He's an exchange student from Crenshaw High."

That was the most interesting thing said yet!

All eyes were staring at the door as a tall ,muscular, brown-skinned, smooth black-haired, football player figure, with the most spectacular light blue eyes walked in.

" Damn!" was heard from the back of the class and he gave off a smile showing his bright white teeth.

In less than two minutes all the girls in the class were passing secrets and all the boys were hating.