1. Back in the UK

Miley POV

It’s the beginning of June, and we just finished our tour and I am happy to be back in England! I only have to wait one more week to go back to California for the summer. I haven’t seen my friends in six months because they came to one of the concerts in California, but that was only for a brief time. The boys are gonna stay with me at my house all summer too. It is gonna be the best summer ever.

***

I hopped out of bed. It is a beautiful Saturday morning, the sun is shining, and I get to hang out with Justin all day. I haven’t seen him since November, and we didn’t talk much while I was on tour. I slid down the banister to breakfast.

“Good morning, Miley.” Liam said.

“Heyyyy.” I said, drawing it out.

“You seem happy.” Louis said.

“No shit, Sherlock.” I replied. I got a small glare from Louis for cussing, but I heard a couple of chuckles from the other band members. I sat on the counter and ate a banana.

“So what are you doing today?” Louis asked, changing the subject.

“I’m going to hang out with Justin; speaking of which I need to go get ready.” I hopped down, and ran out of the room. I grabbed one of my favorite tanks, black shorts, TOMS, and Ray Bans. I grabbed my skateboard, and ran downstairs.

“Bye, I’ll be back by dinnertime.” I yelled. I ran out the door, and started skating down the street towards Justin’s house. I got there in no time, kicked up my board, and ran up to the door. DING-DONG-DING. His doorbell echoed through the house. I heard footsteps, and the door swung open, only to reveal Justin. He grinned and engulfed me in a warm hug.

“It’s been so long.” He said.

“Yeah, it has been.” I said. He gestured for me to come inside, and closed the door behind me. We went into the living room, and I flopped down onto the couch. He sat in the chair next to it.

“So how was the tour?” He asked.

“It was so much fun.” I said, excitedly, “Who knew that living with five guys on a bus could be so much fun.” He let out a small chuckle.

“I watched some of the shows on TV, and apparently it was the biggest tour ever.”

“What???”

“You didn’t know?”

“Um, no! Would I say ‘What???’ if I knew?”

“No, but everyone’s been talking about it.”

“Whatever.” I shrugged.

“You’re one of the most famous people in the world, and all you got to say about it is ‘whatever’? You are weird.”

“I’m surprised you didn’t realize that sooner.” I retorted. He just laughed.

“Sooo your birthday is coming up, you excited?” He said.

“How did you know about that?”

“You’re a celebrity, everybody knows. It’s even trending on twitter.”

“It’s not for two weeks, and its trending?”

“Yep, that’s what I said.”

“Don’t people have anything better to do than to worship celebrities?”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” I said, but I responded a little too quickly.

“You’re fed up about something, but what?”