Part 4

Two weeks passed and you were now at school, completely healthy and okay. Everything was normal when you came back from the hospital weeks ago and it was a relief to you.

Taehyung and you became closer too. He will always cheer for you when you're training for Sports Regionals in two weeks from now.

Jungkook and you were still the same, except for the fact that he always go with Hana now and doesn't have the slightest idea that you were already competing for the upcoming SRegionals this year.

Racy became close with Taehyung too and supported you along with him.

And about Jungkook knowing what happened at the hospital? Nope, he doesn't have a clue. Well that's what you know but for him? He clearly knew that something happened but didn't dig into it deeper. He just doesn't care what happened with you and Taehyung, that's what he was saying to himself though.

You sighed as you stopped lifting weights. You were at the school's gym right now. Accompanied by Taehyung, Racy, and Jin.

"Ok, let's go to the treadmill." Jin happily said while looking at you.

Racy cocked an eyebrow at him. "Give her a break, will you?! Do you see how sweaty she is right now because of your harsh gym instructions?! You're such a pig with horns like Lucifer!" She shouted at him before giving you a bottled water to drink.

Taehyung just laughed at the expression Jin gave Racy. He can tell that his hyung was offended and pissed at Racy right now.

"Yah! I'm not a pig! I'm practically beautiful and gorgeous from head to toe than you will ever be!" Jin retorted back at the girl who slowly glared at him. That's when he realized that the look Racy was giving him was totally scary and made him shiver.

"Oh no." You mumbled looking at Jin and Racy. Taehyung laughed and wiped the sweats on your forehead like he always do this pass week. He sat beside you while you just simply watch Racy chase for Jin who was running for his life around the gym.

Taehyung shaked his head at the both. "They look like childrens."

You nodded. "They act like one too." The both of you laughed before going to the treadmill.

You started walking at a slow pace when the treadmill started working. Taehyung simply watched you with a smile. "It's Jungkook's birthday tomorrow. What did you do for him?" He asked you.

You smiled while running slowly. "Well, since he likes adventure so much, I'll just set a unique dinner for the both of us tomorrow night." You smiled before looking at him. "What do you think?"

Taehyung smiled softly at how caring you are before nodding. "I think it's a great idea." He said, nodding in approval.

You smiled before focusing on running again but even though you're doing something else, your mind was somewhere else also.

Jungkook...

You miss him.

I miss him.

You sighed before stopping the treadmill. You wiped your sweat before smiling at Jin who was now pouting when he got hit by Racy at the back, hard.

"I think my training is enough for today, oppa." You bowed to him wuth respect before smiling. "Kamsahamnida coach!"

Jin laughed and ruffled your hair. "Okay. See you tomorrow. Rest well and take care while going home and please don't bring Racy here again?"

You laughed at the man who begged infront of you.

"Yah, I heard that!" Racy blurted out with a pissed expression. Jin rolled his eyes at the girl who shouted at him with attitude even though his much more older than him.