Part 8 (The finale)

Sound of an alarm can be heard in an instant inside the dark four walls of this certain room.

After 5 years of living inside this big room, Jungkook still couldn't get used to it. For him, it feels so empty. He feels so empty.

Opening his left eye tiredly, he reached his hand out for his phone just beside his bed. Looking at the time, he groaned in frustration.

It was 4:00am.

Jungkook rolled on his bed a few times, trying to find a better spot but got up lazily instead. He wanted to sleep all over again but he can't or his hyungs will kill him.

He lazily went inside his bathroom before taking a warm shower and putting a white-tee and baggy jeans with matching timberland shoes for his attire of the day. He looked at his human size mirror before combing his wet but smooth hair.

While combing his hair, a certain picture frame caught his attention. It was at his bedside table beside his phone that keeps on vibrating, reminding him of the events that he will do for the entire day.

He slowly walked closer before sitting on his bed and taking the picture frame in his hands.

It was you and him together.

If he reminisce the time when the photo was taken, it was about 10 years ago.

"10 years..." He murmured, staring at the picture. Staring at your smiling face.

He never saw you again for 10 whole years and it was killing him day by day. He misses you so much.

He chuckled bitterly when he felt a familiar, wet substance trailed down on his cheek. He was crying.

"I miss you." He murmured and looked down. He sniffed and placed the picture carefully on his bedside table once again before taking his phone into his pocket jeans.

Going out of his room, he immediately went into the living room only to see one of his roomate lazily watching some morning TV news.

"Goodmorning, Suga hyung." Jungkook greeted before sitting beside the so-called hyung.

Suga nodded at the lad. "Morning." He coldly answered without even looking at his fellow friend. Jungkook was used to his hyung's attitude though. Even though his hyung is cold towards him and their other fellow friends, he knew that Suga loves them all.

"Goodmorning!" A bright, loud voice chimed.

Jungkook looked at the man who said that and softly smiled. "Goodmorning J-hope hyung."

"Yea. Again, morning." Suga coldly said, still not looking at the both of them.

"Yeontan~ Come~"

Jungkook chuckled as he heard Taehyung's voice going closer to them with his little puppy following shortly behind.

"Goodmorning hyung."

"Morning." Taehyung, also known as V now, smiled and took Yeontan in his hands before sitting beside them.

"Yah! Yeontan peed at my side of the room again!" Jimin shouted at Taehyung, who hurriedly came out from his and J-Hope's room.

"Yeontan is sorry, Jimin-ah. I mean, just look at him/her(A/N: Sorry, I don't know what gender Yeontan is. XD)" Taehyung said and brought Yeontan closer on Jimin's face.

Jimin, being a natural pet lover, sighed and nodded before petting Yeontan softly before smiling. "Fine. I'll clean it up." He said and went to his room.