Part 8 (The finale) - II

Jungkook laughed while crying. He looked like a mental patient that just got out of the hospital but he didn't care. He didn't care, he only cares about who the person is.

And 3 knew who it is, because he felt that familiar feeling.

The feeling of his heart beat going faster.

He looked at Taehyung who was looking at him. He laughed happily before hugging his hyung tightly. "HYUNG! SHE'S BACK! SHE'S BACK!"

Taehyung laughed at him before patting his back. "It's almost 3:00pm."

"It is?!" Jungkook looked at his watch.

Taehyung laughed. "What are you waiting for?!"

"Ok! Ok!" Jungkook excitedly ran out of the kitchen and to his room, hurriedly. A huge smile plastered on his face.

The others that was on the living room furrowed their brows at the sight of the youngest running, almost slipping, inside their dorm.

Jin, who was holding Racy in his embrace, saw Taehyung with a calm yet happy expression.

"Yah." Jin called out that made Taehyung look at him.

"Yes hyung?" He asked him.

"What's up with that boy?" Jin asked him, referring to the youngest that just passed by.

Taehyung smiled at all of them assuringly. "He's finding his world."

The others made a confused expression except for Hana, who smiled before hugging Jimin in delight. "Finally!" She chimed.

Jimin looked at her. "Finally what, babe?"

Hana smiled at him before pinching his nose. "You'll see." She giggled and winked at Taehyung who laughed at Jimin who pouted.

"Hyungs!"

All of them looked at Jungkook who ran down from the stairs with a huge smile plastered on his handsome face.

"Yes Jungkook?" RM asked him, slightly smiling at how ridiculous Jungkook's face was right now.

"I'll just be out. I'll be home later." He said and stood infront of them.

"How do I look?" He asked them.

(Jungkook's outfit above but not with the bagpack xD☝)

Jin laughed at that question before looking at his fellow members who snorted too.