Chapter 11: "Just stay."

________________

"I know that you can't heal my pain magically, but staying by my side is something that you can hopefully do"

_________________

"tO iNFiNiTy aND bEYOND!"

You screamed as you wobbled your way towards your house. Your mind was a hazy mess and you were glad that your parents had a sudden meeting and called you that they won't be able to attend dinner. Your breath stank of alcohol but you didn't care. Fumbling with the house keys, you opened it and stumbled at the door while holding the door to stable yoruself as you felt your eyes blur more.

"Miss Y/N?! Where did you go, you're parents would be worried about you-"

"tHeY'RE nOT eVEn hOmE iN tHE fIrST pLAcE." You growled as you staggered your way at your room. You heard your maids curse at your behaviour before shrugging the thought off. You didn't care. You just wanted to get rid of these feelings and alcohol was the right solution for you, in your perspective.

"Hey Y/N- woah what happened to you?" Jimin looked at you worriedly as he inspected you from head to toe. Your hair was messy and your eyes were bloodshot red, not to mention the overwhelming alcohol scent that you've been radiating off. You looked at him lazily before smiling at him. He gulped. He may or may not found you very cute right now.

You grinned, "yOW iT'S mY mAn jiMiN wAsSuP?" You clumsily formed your fingers into an LA shape, "LA mAN! gOT tHAt fROm yOU, mAN tHAt wAS a mEME!" You laughed, not even bothering the look on Jimin's face who was wondering what in the mochi was memes. He made a mental note to search them and quickly accompanied you to your bed, groaning a little at your huge weight. What do you eat anyways?

After letting your rest on the bed, Jimin sat on the bedside before examining you. You had your eyes open, they were a bit red, your cheeks were red and small beads of sweat was forming on your face. Your hair was a natural color that didn't look like you dyed it and you were wearing casual clothes and Jimin concluded that you went home before getting wasted-

"tAkE a pIcTURe dUDe." You whispered up at him, smiling more at the blushing man, "iT laSTs mORe."

Jimin sighed, "Why I came to see you is because we cannot go to the dorms for a few days since we'll be shooting and our schedule is packed. We don't want you to worry but I myself don't even get the point of explaining this to you if you're drunk so it'll just fly out of your brain but whatever." He panted a little at the end but managed to smile a little at your drunk figure.

But then his smile dropped.

You were crying silently.

"jIMiN-ssi yOU tOld mE tHAt yOU tAmpEReD wiTH tHE mEMoriES bUT wHY dID iT reTuRn?"

"Huh?" Jimin creased his eyebrows in confusion.

You smiled sadly at him, "eUNJi jUSt rEtUrNEd iT in A," You tried to snap your fingers, "sNAP bUT wHY wOnT mY fiNgErs sNaP?!" You pouted sadly at him and Jimin felt like his eyes were drawn to your red, pouted and a little swollen and kis-

He quickly shook the thought off before chuckling at your attempts and leaning closer to you as he maneuvered your fingers in the right position, "You're putting it in the wrong position Y/N." He bit his lip in concentration before smiling victoriously as he made your fingers snap, "There! Just like that Y/N you can snap!"

"You know that I can kiss you right now because of our closeness to each other. I won't mind though, you have kissable lips."

What?