Chapter 22: "Stressed out in both ways."

_______________

"You're not alone. Someone that you least expected might come up to you and be your shoulder to lean on."

______________

Wonwoo was worried.

Glancing at his phone for the seventh time this hour, his mind winds back to the time he became suspicious about your wanderings. You had promised him that you would talk to him right after you dealt with something important, by the hurried tone you spoke into, he wonders if it has something to do with seven particular boys whose lives he found very mysterious, and in a way, oddly familiar to him. He paced around the room for one more time before making up his mind to go to your house, his phone held tightly in his hands.

You and him had a whole lot of history. Well, maybe not as long that someone would proclaim it as a history and maybe that wasn't the right word for that because of the word history refers to love relationship or something. You both shared so many memories together in a span of a few months, that both of you decided to be friends.

But the thing is, it was only just friends. And as much as it hurts for him to admit it, it was nothing less and nothing more of a one-sided relationship. With him, sad to say, being the victim of love.

Before he could finish his train of thoughts, he had made it to the front door of your mansion. Gulping slightly, he pressed his knuckles to the door, the sound loud and clear.

No answer.

Deciding to speak, he clears his throat before speaking a hoarse voice, due to being nervous and a lack of time of speaking properly. "Hello? Is anyone there? Uncle? Aunt?"

After a few minutes, he sighs. Just before he could go back home, the door creaks open widely and a smiling woman around her mid-thirties or forties greets her. He assumed quickly that it was your mother, being close to you for so long, you weren't secretive about your family background. The smile that was so familiar to yours flashed brilliantly and he concludes that's how you got your amazing smile he never got tired seeing you doing. To be honest, it was one of the many reasons to why he fell for you.

"Wonwoo-ah? Nice seeing you here." Your mother's soft voice echoes in his ears as she held the door, just enough for him to see your father, who was busy reading a newspaper. Noticing his look, she makes an knowing sound. "Are you here for Y/N? I'm sorry but she had to go to my sister's in LA for personal reasons and we just got her on the plane a few hours ago. But she's safe and sound, she just called me a few minutes ago."

"Huh? But I called her a few minutes ago too and she didn't answer." He murmurs to himself and forces a smile to your mother, "Thank you Aunt for letting me know all of this. I was getting worried that she got kidnapped or something and put into a large luggage or something. Goodbye."

"You're welcome dear, and don't call me Aunt. We also informed the school that she would be missing a lot of new lessons, but its something that she could catch up quite easily. You could call me Mom since my daughter is close to you and all— wait where is he?" Your mother looks around and tilts her head, a confused look engraving her face. "I just swore I saw him a few minutes ago and talking to me."

"Dear, is something wrong?"

"No honey, I'm fine. Wonwoo came over though to ask about our daughter, it seems like he didn't know about her departure to LA."

________________

"BANGSHIT SONFUCKINGDAN!"