Chapter 25: "Anyone but them."

__________________

"I don't wanna turn back time, I don't wanna go and rewind because that would mean that we'll be back to the start, no memories of each other."

__________________

Imagine if you and everything around you were frozen for a moment.

You would be stuck to a huge target, your body not able to move because of the tape that a pale girl with brown locks put in your body, leaving you to possibly die because of the amount of fruits that you were about to receive. Men and women alike, the ones who would throw you fruits, were ready to aim straight at your vital parts.

7 boys were in between transforming and sprinting towards your direction, afraid if something happened to you. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung was on the verge of screaming uselessly and in the middle of transformation. The others were not transforming and wanted to rescue you before changing into their lux forms, afraid if they transformed now, it would already be too late for them to save you. All of their faces were contorted into panic and anger over Eunji.

Now, let's unfreeze the time.

You closed your eyes shut, prepared to face your inevitable death. If you wouldn't die, you would probably have major injuries or even have a coma because of the amount of people ready to aim fruits towards you, possibly hitting your vital parts. Memories suddenly flashed before your eyes, reliving each one of them before dying.

You were prepared.

But, then, the impossible happened.

"Not my daughter, you bitch. Besides, you can't kill her yet. God, I think I know your plan more than you."

"Honey, let's be calm and deal with it properly."

"How can I be calm? That's our daughter right there and yOU WANT ME TO BE CALM WHEN I WANT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT BROWN HAIRED BITCH FOR HURTING OUR ANGEL?!"

"I thought that no swearing, Soomin..."

"In times like these Seungmin, I like to bend the rules a bit."

You opened your eyes, surprise taking over your face. Because, right in front of everyone, your Mom and Dad were bickering playfully. And they were wearing matching black leather suits, completely contrasting their personalities, seeing that people usually wear that to have a mysterious and quiet effect (based on action movies). "Mom? Dad? W-What are you doing here? H-How? I t-thought that the boys...and I thought that both of you were...okay...what the hell is happening and why am I not updated? What's next on the list?"

Straining your eyes to see the boys, who also looked confused as heck, you bulge your eyes more. They didn't know. Which means that it was unexpected.

"Honey, we have a lot of explaining to do...but first we need to kick some butts...happy Seungmin?" With a satisfied nod, Soomin, your mother charged along with your father. Suprisingly, they didn't look like they were afraid. Instead, the looks of ease astounded everyone as they already defeated half of the men Hana had given Eunji. A kick there, a punch here, a jump over there, they were decreasing the ARMY one by one and they didn't even look tired.

"I have a joke!" Your mother suddenly exclaimed. Jin's ears particualrly perked up on the sentence and you groaned, already expecting it to be corny.

"What's the fastest light in the world?" She was in the middle of hitting someone with the guts with precise aim before continuing. "A FLASHlight!"

You closed your eyes.

3...

2...

1...