Chapter 9

Third Person's P.O.V.

"I suggest you go back your hotel room." The bartender says to Ellie as he tries to get the eight bottle of Vodka that she has drinking.

"Ughhh," Ellie said as she put it away from the bartender's reach before giggling to herself.

"Eleanor," Amir says as he walks into the bar.

The whole group has been looking for Ellie this whole morning. They thought she was dead or something. Adam is more disappointed than mad, he realized that Ellie shouldn't be on this mission since it's hitting too close to home.

"God?" Ellie asks as she looks up at the ceiling.

"No. it's me, Amir," Amir says as he sits down in the seat next to Ellie.

"Ohh," Ellie says sadly that it wasn't God.

"Amir!" says happily as she jumps on his arms while she is still holding the bottle in her hand.

"How much bottles have you drank?" Amir asks as he took the bottle away from Ellie.

"Noo, my bottle. Give it back." Ellie says as she tries to get it back but Amir gives it to the bartender.

"This is her eight." The bartender says to Amir.

"Do you know how mad Adam is at you? You where suppose to be back in the room about six hours ago." Amir tells me but Ellie doesn't pay attention.

Ellie just wants to go back home or nowhere. Ellie feels like she's a disappointment to everyone and how afraid she is.

"Eleanor, tell me what's wrong? I want to know." Amir asks Ellie being serious.

Amir is afraid of losing her, emotionally and physically. He hasn't talked much to her after she told him about her past because it hurts him to see her suffer and he knows he can't do anything about that.

"What are you afraid of?" Ellie asks Amir as she is still in his hands.

"I'm scared of dying and I'm scared of losing you," Amir tells her.

"You know what I'm afraid of? I'm afraid of everything. I'm afraid to move, I'm afraid to breathe, I'm afraid to touch you." Ellie tells me as she gets up.

When Ellie is drunk which is rare, she gets to be emotional. Well she's always very emotional but she always keeps it inside, when she's drunk she let's all her emotions go out.

"Eleanor, I worry about you," Amir says as he also stands up.

"You shouldn't worry about me," Ellie yells at him before walking away.

"Why? Why don't you want someone to worry about you?" Amir says mad at him, not at her.

Amir is mad and sad about how he can't help Ellie. He's trying to help her and save her but she doesn't want to be saved.

"Because I stopped worrying a long time ago," Ellie tells him before leaving the bar.

"Why don't you just let me in?" Amir yells out at Ellie as he runs after her.

"I've been hurt by everybody in my past and I'm not letting somebody else come and hurt me again," Ellie screams back at Amir.

"I'm not trying to hurt you," Amir says as Ellie stops in her tracks.

"That's what everybody that hurts me has said," Ellie says to Amir as now they are in front of each other.

"Fine, at least let's go back and focus on the mission," Amir tells Ellie.

"Okay." Ellie simply said before she followed Amir to the car.

"Ellie!" McG cheered as she got in the truck.

Nobody is in the truck except McG who is driving.

"Don't yell, I got a headache," Ellie said as she was in the passenger seat while Amir sat in the back.

"How was your night?" McG whispered to Ellie as they forgot that Amir is in the back.

"Other than the big ass headache, good." Ellie just says.

"That's good. Did you get everything off your system?" McG asks before Ellie nods.

Amir knows something is off between these two, I mean they're always arguing.

"I actually did, my bill came with it tho." Ellie joked a bit, she liked being around this new McG.

"Next time, I'll pay," McG says as Ellie nods.

"Next time?" Amir asked confused.

"I came to visit Ellie at the bar for a bit," McG explained, leaving out the part of the make out.