Chapter 15

Eleanor's P.O.V.

"Eleanor, Eleanor." I hear someone say as I wake up.

"Really?" I ask shocked as I slowly open my eyes.

"Is this really the way to bring someone back? Kidnap them?" I ask shook as I see everyone from the team staring at me.

"We ordered you to come back and you didn't." Adam says as I nod my head, he is right tho but still!

"Where are we going anyways?" I ask as I see Patricia with us.

"We're going to a jail to interrogate someone." McG explain as Jasmine hands me a potato chip bag with a bottle of water.

"Oh fun!" I say sarcastically as my head won't stop pounding, I shouldn't have drank so much.

"Top, we're landing in a couple minutes." I hear Ammar say to Adam.

"Everyone get ready to drop." Adam says as everyone grabs their bags.

"Drop? You got to be kidding me." I whisper to myself before I get up from where I was sitting down.

I gathered all my bags before putting them on. Afterwards we all dropped one by one, sadly I had to drop instead of going to sleep or eating.

After we all drop, we gather all our supplies and moved to the trucks what it's called. The first car is Amir, McG, Preach and Patrícia while the other one is Adam, Jasmine and I.

"I feel like I'm third wheeling." I simply say as I sit in the back sit while Adam and Jasmine sit in the front.

"Haha." Adam says sarcastically as I nervous chuckle.

You never want to get Adam mad.

"Eleanor, are you okay?" Jasmine ask as I roll my eyes.

"Why do everyone keep asking that? Can't they just mind their own business?" I tell her but it sounded like I was pissed at her but to be honest I'm just pissed at myself.

"We all care about you Eleanor and we want you to know that we will always be here if you don't want us to." Adam speaks up as I nod, he is right that's for sure.

"I just feel like this isn't for me, I shouldn't be trying to save people's live if I can't even take care of mine." I explain to him.

To be honest I have never been this talkative with Adam but I know I've talked emotional with Jasmine all the time.

"You don't need to take care of yourself, we got you." Jasmine told me as I nod.

I truly feel like the daughter of the group. Everyone is always caring for me but I never really help them. I try to help them sometimes but most of the time it goes bad.

"What is this mission even about?" I ask changing the topic.